Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• llithiumX3
    2 posts

I was hopeful the update yesterday 5/14/2021 would fix this issue. I have tried any and all suggestions, but also can not progress past this quest and the game is dead until it's fixed. At this point the suggestions seem like they are messing with me 🙂 don't fast travel, walk while crouched to Lunden, jump on one leg 6 times on the at the edge of Lunden, then fly your raven over the quest, then toggle off and on your mount, then wait 2.7 minutes. Please fix the game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Hello there @llithiumX3! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Please note that "The Wrath of the Druids" was not a Title Update, and no fixes were released in this update. I apologise for any confusion caused. I can confirm that the development team hopes to release a fix for this issue in TU 1.2.2. The targeted release of this Title Update is June. We don't yet have a confirmed date for when this update will be released. Once we have any further information, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • llithiumX3
    2 posts

Hello there  @ubi-borealis Welcome to the forums undefinedI knew the recent update was for the additional DLC for the game. I was hoping a bug fix that would allow many players to complete the original game would be slid in as well, kinda like fixing the product offered before offering more add on's kinda thinking....Wishful thinking. Spending additional money won't happen until the bug is fixed and I can play the game I paid for through.

• guest-kOR6rrGq
    4 posts

@deathwurm102 I am....it is driving me nuts

• guest-kOR6rrGq
    4 posts

@ubi-smash when will this be fixed?! I can't progress the main storyline its BS

• guest-kOR6rrGq
    4 posts

@llithiumx3 wishful thinking. They need to fix this

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-kOR6rrGq!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "Walls and Shadows." As shared in my earlier post, the development team intend to release a fix for this issue in TU 1.2.2. We don't yet have a confirmed release date for this update, though the development team have targeted a release in June 2021. As soon as we have a confirmed date, this information will be shared within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Walls and Shadows" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Walls and Shadows" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • JabbaJabbaJabba
    2 posts

@jerry91hd @Ubi-Borealis I just played and it seems like this might finally be fixed! As soon as my save loaded I got the cutscene from this mission (even though it's not active) and was then able to play. Yay, finally!!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @jabbajabbajabba,

Thank you for the update! We're pleased to hear that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know! 🙂

Official Response
  • johanvdh
    5 posts

Hi,
    This is now getting to be an old and frustrating problem, have reported it many times and placed an ongoing support ticket. Having located all quest items in the Temple of Mithras, the game will not allow me to continue, exploration stubbornly remains at 3/4 complete. This stops forward progress in the game - given this is a main line quest, the game cannot be completed as it stands. Frustrating to see many side quest and other minor issues being addressed when this one is a game stopper. Every time I launch the Walls and Shadows quest, I am directed to the Temple of Mithras where all exploration items have been found and can no longer be interacted with - the exception being the scroll in the back of the locked room which I can read, but nothing more. Please advise when this issue will be addressed (in priority over minor glitches).

Playing on PC, WIN 10, latest drivers, Nvidia RTX 2080TI

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @johanvdh!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to complete the investigation in "Walls and Shadows" following the release of TU 1.2.2. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us within the forums.

To help the team to investigate why this issue is still persisting, could you please send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That you are still unable to complete the investigation.

We can then pass this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • JabbaJabbaJabba
    2 posts

@johanvdh Make sure you've updated to the release that just came out a couple of days ago (might want to confirm your version here). I had this type of issue for the last few months and it was definitely fixed. You might also want to try pledging somewhere else and re-pledging etc.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your suggestions, @JabbaJabbaJabba! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😊

@johanvdh - If you have TU 1.2.2 installed on your platform and the issue still persists, please don't hesitate to send us a video with the information I requested in my earlier post. We can then send this to the development team so they can investigate what could potentially be causing the issue to persist for some players.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • AngelInTheGame
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AngelInTheGame
    18 posts

I'm still in lunden at the hangman's walls and shadows mission, the patch didn't solve anything for me, what should I do, and I also sent the video, what the heck should I do? today another 700 megs of what? I really don't understand

• AngelInTheGame
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AngelInTheGame
    18 posts

@ubi-borealis https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1072396787 this is the video made today to show you that I am still, and there is no need for video or what if it was the same as other users, I cannot interact with the hanged man, because there is still the hologram

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AngelInTheGame!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having trouble completing the investigation of the temple. Thank you for taking the time to capture a video for us. I've passed this along to the development team and reopened the investigation so they can take a closer look at what may still be potentially causing this issue to persist.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • LouisianaFast47
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

still having this issue. I examined all three clues in the temple and the game crashed. Took me back to a 3/4 investigation bar, but won’t let me investigate any of the clues anymore. The only one that lights up is the note on the alter that has nothing to do with the mission. I’ve progressed through every other zone except for Lunden. Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics