Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3878 posts

Hello there @AngelInTheGame!

I've checked your report and I can see that the development team has been able to grab a copy of your cloud save file for further investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share at this time. As soon as we have any new information to share from the re-opened investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AngelInTheGame
    19 posts
    @ubi-borealis possibly if you can unlock with the single save file, do me a great courtesy!

• Ubi-Borealis

Please note that we are unable to alter or change any save files, @AngelInTheGame. The development team will deploy any fixes for issues via hot fixes or Title Updates. As soon as we have any news to share from the re-opened investigation, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum. I recommend keeping an eye out in these places for any future updates!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AngelInTheGame
    19 posts

hi, still nothing? Do you have many difficulties with my saving, despite having unlocked a large part of the map? how is it possible that a glitch where they are stopped for several months, not completely resolved?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AngelInTheGame!

The development team are still investigating what could potentially be causing players to be unable to complete the investigation in "Walls and Shadows." We don't yet have any updates to share from investigation at this time, including any news regarding fixes. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AngelInTheGame
    19 posts

hi still I do not see a trace of the fix, and I had asked for immediate action, since it has been unsolved for several months, 10 months? there are many, not having finished the main story is serious, for a game paid 80 euros!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AngelInTheGame,

I'm sorry that you're still affected by this issue following the release of TU 1.2.2. I understand that this issue is preventing you from progressing further in the Lunden arc, and apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by this.

Please note that a number of factors can affect the duration of an investigation. You can read more about investigation pipelines and the internal investigation processes in the Dev Blog.

The development team are still investigating why some players are unable to complete the investigation following the release of this Title Update. We don't yet have any news to share regarding a fix. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation into "Walls and Shadows," we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • pantiesmuggler
    1 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @pantiesmuggler! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Just to check , did @Merluzzogno's suggestion help you to progress with this quest? Or are you unable to complete the investigation of the temple?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics