Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AngelInTheGame
    18 posts

I fear that in lunden it is full of bugs from the beginning of the main mission and also on some secondary missions!

• MitchB46
    2 posts

@guest-0jz0qwks I have had the same issue. Tried everything I can find short of a total restart which I don’t want to do 44 hours in. I’m on PS4.

• patrickkuip
    2 posts

Hello i have a problem with a quest in lunden the name of the quest is "Walls and Shadows" i can not interact with the hanging body for the 4 clue?

• patrickkuip
    2 posts

Hello i have a problem with the quest "walls and shadows" i can not interact with the 4 clue the hanging man?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello everyone!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continue to update this thread with your reports and experiences of the issue. Our development team are still investigating this, and so far they've been unable to reproduce this issue. We'd like to gather some more information from players to pass onto the development team for further investigation.

If you're encountering this issue in-game, please can you provide the following information:

• Confirmation of your platform
    • Item/area you cannot investigate
    • Confirmation of troubleshooting performed, e.g. reloading an older save
    • A short video showing that you cannot investigate the particular item

If you encounter this issue on PC/PS4, we'd also like to a copy of your save file. Please can you open a support ticket and then attach a .zip folder containing your save. Once you have done this, please share your case number within this thread so we can add this information to our investigation.

Corxso - Thank you for providing a video. As the issue you're encountering is not quite the same issue we're investigating within this thread, I suggest that you open up a new thread so we can keep track of this issue there instead 😊

Skunk_Plissken and JanosKakophonis - Thank you for answering Ubi-Woofer's questions. I've passed this information onto the game team for further investigation. As you both play on PC, would you be able to send us some copies of your save files as well? Thanks!

guest-0jz0QWKS, Neelsingh2000 and Jorkace - This is a different issue to the one discussed within this thread. However, I've been able to check with the development team and I can see that they've been investigating this issue as well. We hope to have a fix for this in an upcoming patch. I'm afraid I'm unable to provide any further information about this, including when this fix may be deployed. Please rest assured any updates will be shared within the forums.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we continue to investigate this further. If you have any additional information you'd like to share with us, please post it within this thread 🙂

Official Response
  • boo-yah1907
    160 posts

fix fishing there are no big mackerel and big flatfish

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

@boo-yah1907 Hello there!

This thread is about being unable to complete the investigation of the temple in the "Walls and Shadows" quest. Please refrain from posting about different issues within this thread.

I've been able to find this thread, which is more relevant to the issue you're encountering. Please feel free to post here instead.

Official Response
  • AngelInTheGame
    18 posts

but the problem of the hanged man in the villa in lunden? in the meantime I can't do anything to the game because I have completed all the other allied territories! without the problem solved I cannot continue

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@ubi-borealis well do your job then and educate your supporters to give an answer other then "keep looking for it"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• EbonyGlow
    3 posts

@ubi-spud Yes all the other clues are interactable except this one, although one time when I reloaded the clue near the entrance also broke.

• tigeruchiha
    4 posts

@guest-0jz0qwks Same thing is happening to me on my PS4.

• AngelInTheGame
    18 posts

in my opinion, it happens to those who previously entered the villa and interacted even before the main mission took place! it is not possible for me to go back with the story because I am a lot ahead, as on the photos published above, on the clue of the hanging, to note also the hologram appears to me already when I enter the villa, which should not happen, so it may be due to tampering prior to the story!

• johanvdh
    5 posts

@skunk_plissken

Exact same issue, all clues in ‘who is behind the order’ uncovered in temple. Progress bar shows 3/4 complete. Can’t find anything else and I have looked everywhere. Two letters and knife found in main room, one letter on desk in locked room and one letter in alcove of locked room (this letter does not seem to go from from ‘Read’ to uncovered) Plying on PC with latest game patch 1.04 - cannot progress Lunden arc beyond this. 70+ hours in.

• AngelInTheGame
    18 posts

I think it is clear to everyone at least that it is just that clue of the hanging that does not unlock the sequel, sometimes having to go to the place first, interacting even before there is the main mission to be carried out

• guest-BDTZPsKP
    1 posts

Im no ps4 and when i approaches the quest "Walls and Shadows" the screen get stuck and cannot move.
    Tried all possible ways with no luck.
    Any update with the bug fix.

• JanosKakophonis
    12 posts

Hello support team, is anybody at home? Still no fix for the Walls and Shadows bug on the horizon, eh? Do we have to wait until next year or what? Boy, AC Valhalla is such a massive letdown with it's sheer number of game breaking glitches. Crashes, graphic bugs and the like aside, but the story should at least be playable and not just stop midway and leave us all hanging in there, right? I would like to get my money back ASAP!

• JanosKakophonis
    12 posts

@support: And btw, please stop asking your users for more details about the problem, you've already got more than enough information for this bug that appears on multiple platforms. Looks like something major is wrong here and you should be able to repat it on your side and solve it, maybe try a little harder 😉

• cpfc-4-life
    1 posts

Stowe has decided to go to at Paul's instead of the villa. Cant do sod all, can't complete lunden, can't kill the leech.
    160 hours of play down the toilet.

• minhmets5
    1 posts

For me, both NPCs are in the villa with me and all the evidence has been examined, however on the quest marker, the bar is not filled all the way to show that I have examined all the evidence therefore I am unable to continue with the quest. I'm 35 hours in and it would be painful to have to restart. I'm currently working on other alliances while waiting and hoping there will be a bug fix.

• Drachneer
    3 posts

This issue continues to persist through all of the updates. Nothing is being done and it has become disrespectful to the players. Walls and Shadows continues to not function. Stowe has moved to the cathedral instead of remaining in the villa. I continue to be unable to move on with the story.

I am playing on PC
    I have picked up everything from the church, but the quest icon does not appear. When walking into the church, the hanging body outline hangs below the chandelier and everything else is still flagged ready for investigation.
    I have created new saves, loaded old saves and everything continues to not work.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics