Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Harpershouse
    2 posts

I’m unable to complete the walls and shadows quest at lunden. I go back and forth between the two points. In one location with the bard door. It continually highlights the letter when using Orin’s sight. No matter how many times I go in and out of that location. The other location does the same with the letter atop the stairs. I can read them. But I don’t get the confirmation I’ve found them. 80 hours in a game. Not cool. No way I’m going to start over. Any help with this would be great. But as I can see this is an on going issue. Probably the last Ubisoft game I’ll buy because of this.

• Harpershouse
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KankerDroog
    17 posts

@harpershouse welcome to the club, we are here waiting already for 3 months for ubisoft to fix this bs, they are never gonna fix this, this game is just a waste of money.

• GekkeGeert12
    1 posts

I tried everything. Still can't progress my game. Could you please fix this Ubisoft. I love to play Assassin's Creed and now i'm stuck here for like 4 weeks now !👎

• AngelInTheGame
    19 posts

are 3 months and have not solved the glitch yet, I really have no words! how to throw away 80 euros badly spent!

• jacobblank1115
    1 posts

In the quest Walls and Shadows, I believe, when im investigating the temple it does not register me as having read all of the letters and therefor i cannot finish the quest or return with my findings. I have read every letter about 10 times and also looked it up just to make sure i didnt miss one.

• martinplaska
    1 posts

Hi, I'm having the same issue I do have some old saves but I'm on 85hours and would have to go back to 35Hours really don't want to.

I also had the returning the queen issue resolved that by saving and reloading.

• Case Number: 14034141

• Drambo37
    1 posts

Hi, are there any updates on this? I’m playing on ps5 and would love to continue but like many others on here, have been stuck as it won’t let me interact with the clues to investigate Tryggrs murder. Very frustrating

• guest-yhB4Jmiq
    1 posts

I can't finish the investigation in mission "Walls and Shadows" in Lunden, so I can't proceed the game because of this bug.

• Bromegus15
    1 posts

2nd massive update. Still nothing on this quest. I know Ubisoft has been “having trouble” recreating the problem but it’s been months now. Can we just get a straight answer as to why this particular issue is such a problem. I’d really like to finish this game but I’m level 400 with 80+ hours. I’m NOT starting over.

• KankerDroog
    17 posts

this is ridiculous.......

• JanosKakophonis
    12 posts

I get the feeling that this is probably something way bigger than expected and support is unable to fix it at all so they rather pretend that there is no problem. [censored] you Ubisoft!!!

• guest-Pwubvwiz
    1 posts

I’ve been having similar issues for a long time with Walls and Shadows. Showing 3/4 bar completed. It will not let me interact with the hanging man (although it shows the blue outline on the chandelier). This is on XBOX One platform. I was really hoping this would be fixed on the latest patch that came out today. For some reason creating River Raids was more important than fixing a main mission that is required to progress the story arc?!?

• joshwa420
    1 posts

Should have named the game jotunheim because all the game does is freeze and be a huge pain in the [censored].

Cant examine barber tools... Sort your [censored] out ubisoft.

If social media can get a guy naruto running at area 51 surely we can get these guys to pull their finger out.

• godfather6471
    1 posts

@guest-pwubvwiz I have been having this issue since late December. I have been hoping at each update that they would fix this. Now it’s update 1.1.2 and still nothing. [censored] Ubisoft. Find a quick fix. Left there be an option to restart this quest. Anything. I can’t progress with the story until you guys do something 🖕

• JanosKakophonis
    12 posts

It's not only that AC Valhalla is the worst release in tems of being a bug-ridden clusterf*** by far but what really makes me foam at the mouth is that it is the most profitable as well since the release of the franchise (!!!)
    It proves over and over again that the more successful a company becomes, the less they care about the crap they release into the wild as people will buy it anyhow, no matter what. I just hope that once, in the post-lockdown future when we all crawl back into the light of the outside world, people will find something better to do with their precious lifes than messing about with broken-[censored] games like AC Valhalla and whatever may come afterwards. Would love to see these mf's come crashing down in the following quarters with a sharp drop in sales and a few heads rolling in management :))

• JanosKakophonis
    12 posts

@Ubi-Borealis, thanks for nothing really. You have the audacity to tell me that even though I went through the whole process of uploading my save file, dealing with customer support, yadi-yadi-ya, basically doing your job for you, just to prove that indeed, THE GAME IS STILL BROKEN, you will still not grant me a refund??? Well, how about an UNOFFICIAL support policy that will PAY BACK MY MONEY for selling me a product that can be OFICIALLY declared as fraud for being bugged beyond belief since four months now.

• MRand0m
    1 posts

i have issiues with investigate the temple aswell...
    in the crypt i have taken all clues, but cannot continue. its stuck. No bar in top left corner or anything, just "investigate the temple" THATS ALL!!!
    Cant even progress in story since lunden is all i have left to do....

Ps5, 60 hours in.

• H.Callahan2211
    1 posts

Having the same problem. Also got no quest marker for the reaver of the South quest. I've done everything else possible waiting for these to be fixed. Why can't we get our money back as the game obviously isn't fit for purpose?

• HairyYharnamite
    2 posts

Come here months on from previous posts becuase I've encountered the same issue. During the investigation of the villa am unable to interact with the guy hanging from the rafters and progress the story, please help

Suggested Topics