Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • llithiumX3
    2 posts

I was hopeful the update yesterday 5/14/2021 would fix this issue. I have tried any and all suggestions, but also can not progress past this quest and the game is dead until it's fixed. At this point the suggestions seem like they are messing with me 🙂 don't fast travel, walk while crouched to Lunden, jump on one leg 6 times on the at the edge of Lunden, then fly your raven over the quest, then toggle off and on your mount, then wait 2.7 minutes. Please fix the game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts

Hello there @llithiumX3! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Please note that "The Wrath of the Druids" was not a Title Update, and no fixes were released in this update. I apologise for any confusion caused. I can confirm that the development team hopes to release a fix for this issue in TU 1.2.2. The targeted release of this Title Update is June. We don't yet have a confirmed date for when this update will be released. Once we have any further information, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • llithiumX3
    2 posts

Hello there  @ubi-borealis Welcome to the forums undefinedI knew the recent update was for the additional DLC for the game. I was hoping a bug fix that would allow many players to complete the original game would be slid in as well, kinda like fixing the product offered before offering more add on's kinda thinking....Wishful thinking. Spending additional money won't happen until the bug is fixed and I can play the game I paid for through.

• guest-kOR6rrGq
    4 posts

@deathwurm102 I am....it is driving me nuts

• guest-kOR6rrGq
    4 posts

@ubi-smash when will this be fixed?! I can't progress the main storyline its BS

• guest-kOR6rrGq
    4 posts

@llithiumx3 wishful thinking. They need to fix this

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-kOR6rrGq!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress in "Walls and Shadows." As shared in my earlier post, the development team intend to release a fix for this issue in TU 1.2.2. We don't yet have a confirmed release date for this update, though the development team have targeted a release in June 2021. As soon as we have a confirmed date, this information will be shared within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Walls and Shadows" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Walls and Shadows" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • JabbaJabbaJabba
    1 posts

@jerry91hd @Ubi-Borealis I just played and it seems like this might finally be fixed! As soon as my save loaded I got the cutscene from this mission (even though it's not active) and was then able to play. Yay, finally!!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 733 posts

Hello @jabbajabbajabba,

Thank you for the update! We're pleased to hear that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics