Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • eyebleedgreen48
    6 posts

@ubi-raziel here we are in the middle of March, PATCH DAY!!!! and this is still not fixed. It has been 4 months since this post...i can't finish YOUR game.

• AngelInTheGame
    11 posts
    @eyebleedgreen48 5 [censored] months what I'm waiting for!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1402 posts

Hello all!

The development team are still investigating the investigation of the temple not completing during "Walls and Shadows," which is why it was not included in TU 1.2.0. We currently have no new information to share from the investigation. Once we have any new updates to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@Jurks9310 - Thanks for sharing your report in this thread. I've passed this along to the development team as part of the investigation.

Thanks! šŸ˜Š

Official Response
  • TJafe89
    2 posts

AC: Valhalla PS5 version here...

Investigation portion of the murder mission inside of Governor's Villa. Have located all of the clues (yes, including the hanging man from the ceiling), however the mission will not progress. I am told that I'm supposed to see a cutscene once all the clues have been found, however all I see are holographic markers of what had happened (The king in his throne, the large man with his two henchmen at the front door of the villa, the hanging man from the chandelier, and SOMETIMES the hooded figure with a golden dagger). The world seems to be frozen in place, and the quest completion bar stuck at around 75%; playing the same investigation music over and over.

I have reloaded old saves, I have exited the area and returned, I have also turned the quest off, fast travelled, then turned it back on and still no progression is able to be made. I'm aware that this problem has existed for months since release, but even with the new Ostera update it has clearly been overlooked. Stops the game dead in its tracks. Let's get this done Ubi.

• TJafe89
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you!

• RogueKillsYou
    1 posts

Playing On Xbox One X. Trgyrr is still an issue. Barber shop instruments after breaking crates is still not allowing to identify. Tried many things others have suggested to no avail. Current update
    Patch 1.2.0.1. This is now where Iā€™m at in the Quest. 4 months and still not a solid fix????

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 465 posts

@roguekillsyou I have merged your post with this megathread as this is a known issue which is being investigated by the development team.

Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Could you also provide a video of this issue. In the video could you show that you are unable to interact with the barber-surgeon tools and also go into your quest log screen to show your active quests. Can you also confirm the username of the Ubisoft account you are using to play the game as it does not appear to be the same account you have used to create this post on the forum.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • JanosKakophonis
    12 posts

@Ubi-Borealis, Hey [censored] is going on??? It's been 5 MONTHS now and absolutely nothing has happened. Any comment from your side? Oh, let me guess, the development team are still pulling fluff out of their navels whilst investigating the investigation of their own friggin uselessness, right? We'll probably get nuclear fusion sorted before anyone at Ubishyte fixes the broken mess of AC Valhalla. Besides, I would like to know how much longer I need to wait and listen to you, regurgitating the same lame excuses over and over until I meet the criteria for a refund, as I'm stuck since I bought the game in NOVEMBER 2020!!!!!

• MihnutzAndreubi
    1 posts

I think I have the worst version of the problem with this quest. I approach the area where the cutscene is supposed to begin in London, it loads the screen, but after that the cutscene doesn't begin at all and my character just stands there and I am unable to move or to go to the map. After retrying for about a week I started messing around and I went back to Norway. But when I wanted to fast travel back to England the bug kicks in immediately so now I can't even move anywhere in England. I am 42 hours deep in the game so I can't restart the campaign.

• AlienCatos
    4 posts

how hard it is to fix a single quest line, stop new contant ans fix the main game...

i'm so frustrated now that I will probably newver buy a ubisoft game ever ...

• AngelInTheGame
    11 posts
    I have been waiting for 6 months to fix the glitch, I hope with the new dlc it happens so that I can play it by scrolling through the main story, stopped in lunden for 6 months, never in my life has it happened that with so much patience I simply continued to make the daily and weekly goals! I can't do anything else and ubisoft did not reimburse me or the others, having spent 80 euros for a completely punched game! I hope an update will come out to solve otherwise hello ubisoft!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. I would like to provide you all with an update. I'm happy to announce the the development team intend to fix this issue in a future update! Currently, we don't yet have a confirmed ETA for this update. As soon as we have more information to share with you all regarding "Walls and Shadows," it will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forums.

@JanosKakophonis - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear this. Please note that we are unable to share unconfirmed information from investigations, such as details regarding fixes or update release dates, when these aren't available. I would recommend checking out the recent Dev Blog for more information on the internal investigation processes. Please keep an eye out within the forums for further announcements on future updates.

@MihnutzAndreubi - I would recommend checking out this megathread for more information and updates on the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! šŸ˜Š

Official Response
  • eyebleedgreen48
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis amazing! Big title update, another month.... and nothing done about this. This needs to be taken further than whoever you are reporting to now. WE LITERALLY CAN'T FINISH THE GAME WE PURCHASED! Don't care of your input on refunds and stuff... but you should be doing more than you are. Thanks for all of the spin you put on everything and bs responses to pacify us.

• guest-LxNtaf2k
    1 posts

How the hell has this not been fixed yet? I've just spent over an hour trying all the different suggestions but to no avail. I can't progree through the game any further.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @eyebleedgreen48 & @guest-LxNtaf2k,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the investigation into "Walls and Shadows" with us. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused following TU 1.2.1. I would like to assure you both that the development team has been investigating this issue further, and that they intend to fix this issue in a future update.

We don't yet have any information on when this update is due to be released. Once this has been confirmed, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out in these places for more updates.

@guest-LxNtaf2k - If you would like more insight into the internal development processes, I would recommend taking a look at the recent Dev Blog, as the team provide more information on how investigations are carried out.

Thank you šŸ™‚

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics