Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 672 posts

Hi there! We have some reported issues with this quest. Can you let us know at what point you are with this quest so we can communicate this to the developers? Thank you!

Official Response
  • Blarbagras
    4 posts

I am also having an issue with this quest. I was investigating the temple, found all the clues, was exiting after un-barring the door, and my game crashed. On restart there is no icon on the map, no one at the villa. I tried an earlier autosave, still no dice. Looking like I'm perma-borked 😭

• WiidyJohny
    1 posts

While doing the Q Walls and shadows I went and tried to investigate tryggr’s murder. Got the first two clues easily, but the blood drip on the floor cant be interacted with, so I’m stuck and cant progress aby further. I may have went a little to fast from one to another, but cmon, that shouldn’t make the whole thing bůh. Any idea how to solve this?

• Sytev
    7 posts

@wiidyjohny look up!

• ConnorKeetch
    3 posts

Also just ran into this. Can't progress the main story.

• Blarbagras
    4 posts

Oddly I was able to go back to the Alliance Map and choose a new location...

• bazeebaz1
    4 posts

Same for me here, I'm stock at the same place. Hopefully they fix this asap.

• bazeebaz1
    4 posts

@johnsontan i feel you buddy, I'm stuck at the same place with the same bug.

• bazeebaz1
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello!

Our dev team are aware of this issue and they are looking into it.

We don't have a workaround at this time, but leave it to us!

Official Response
  • LorcanJPT
    5 posts

@ubi-raziel Hey Gang, any update on this? Would love to get cracking on with the story.

• DarthAtreus160
    1 posts

Got to the Mithraic temple, examined all the clues and got the wealth and it will not progress the mission at all. Furthermore it will not let you manually save a game anymore either. This is a main mission that will not progress therefore you cannot progress in the game at all at this point.

• Toremate
    1 posts

Same bug here...

• BlackIceFire_
    2 posts

Hey,
    I've tried to do the Lunden missions and encountered a bug in the mission Walls and Shadow where I have to examine the villa. I somehow can't examine the throne and that's sadly missing in my progress of the mission so I really can't continue with it. I got all other clues including the hanging man. I also have no previous save I can load.
    undefined
    Is there a solution for it yet? I already have the bug for more than 2 days now and did some other missions in the meantime but still no fix. Anyone got any ideas?

• Drakensgreed
    1 posts

Same issue here, no quest marker, no NPCs, quest doesn’t even show in the top left screen corner.
    Very frustrating experience. Playing on PC.

• reidstauffer
    1 posts

Same exact problem...

• shank714
    4 posts

@ubi-raziel Hey any solution for this bug ?? The issue still exists even after the new update.

• BlackIceFire_
    2 posts

Still not fixed even with yesterdays patch 😕

• AngelInTheGame
    11 posts

I practically do the 3/4 of the investigations but that of the hung guy does not take it!

• Aritex
    1 posts

HI, I have an issue where I check the hanging body before I started the Walls and shadows quest. Now I can;t complete it as it won;t let me re-investigate the body.

On the 2nd screenshot where I am by the body you can see the corpse below is already shown and you can see that the "eye" icon is on the body above as if I can investgate but pressing "Y" does not work. I've tried leaving it and progressing other parts of the game but it persists. How can I reset this quest please ?

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

I am using the PC version, patch 1.0.4.
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit, 10.0 build 19041
    AMD FX 8350
    32Gb RAM
    GeForce GTX960

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics