Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheGrimReeferzz
    Original poster 44 posts

Rockstar or CD project red please make a viking game and show these ubisoft fools how to make a great story and gameplay . Oh and try leave out all the unrealistic stuff like setting my blade on fire to fight .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ongeburz
    17 posts

@thegrimreeferzz While I think the game has many flaws I do think Ubisoft did a good job concept wise.
    What kills it for me is the terrible AI and the bugs (so so many bugs)

• TheGrimReeferzz
    Original poster 44 posts

@ongeburz it's not a bad game from ubisoft but this is the way I look at it . I absolutely loved the viking TV series and iv always wanted a viking game to experience it myself , I hear ubisoft are making one and this is what we get . Can you understand my disappointment lmao ! If this game was its own game and not Assassin's Creed I think it would of been so much better

• ongeburz
    17 posts

@thegrimreeferzz you are right and I understand you. The expectations Ubisoft set is not what was delivered. So yes I understand your frustration and honestly hope we get another game in this time period/setting as there is so much more to be done with it!

• TheGrimReeferzz
    Original poster 44 posts

@ongeburz agreed !

• ongeburz
    17 posts

@thegrimreeferzz sorry for getting back to you on this hihi but have you ever played the game Viking, created by creative Assembly? It is "old" but still can be good fun if you can get it for a few EUR/Dollars

• TheGrimReeferzz
    Original poster 44 posts

@ongeburz no I haven't played it but I'll check it out now

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics