Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SenorJank0
    Original poster 3 posts
    Hi all,

first to make clear I dont have issues with bluriness of the game. My issue is the following:
    When I start to move the camera in the game or move Eivor around the grass and tress (mainly the ones behind my character) are getting fuzzy and pixelated. Its especially annoying when the sun is shining on the foilage.

My Hardware:
    Rtx 2070 Super (no OC from my end, temps are good).
    i7 9700K at stock Intel Boost settings (no oc and temps are good too).
    32Gb Ram @ 3600Mhz
    My monitors are 1x Asus Rog PG278QE and 1x Asus Rog PG278QR both in Gsync Mode @ 165HZ.
    -> Gsync is enabled for both monitors and set to Fullscreeen Applications. Its also enabled in the 3d settings with the frame rate settin to "Highest possible".

To my ingame settings:
    I am running at a 60 FPS cap with V-Sync enabled and the refresh rate set to 165Hz as well as Full Screen.
    All of the settings are on "High". Anti Aliasing is on low and Motion Blur aswell as Depth of field are both off.
    I tried with Anti Aliasing on High as well, no difference. Motion Blur and DoF didnt change the problem too.
    After that I played arount with all the other graphical settings but nothing seemed to help. Disabled V-Sync, tried with no FPS cap and also tried Windowed and Borderless mode, nothing helped.

The next step took me to the Nvidia Control Panel:
    Here I tried to force Antialiasing from the control panel itself but that didnt helped. FXAA forcing wasnt available for valhalla aswell as mfaa.
    I then tried without Gsync but that didnt helped.

After that I looked at my monitors and tried with Overdrive Off, On and Fastest. There was no difference betwenn the 3 settings, problem is still there. I then turned off the OC to 165Hz but that didnt helped neither.

I found an older post from a forum where one user had similar issues which where caused by electrical interference with his monitor. So I went on and unplugged everything from my wall brick except the PC and 1 monitor. But the issue still persists.

As the last effort I asked a friend of mine to come over and bring his gaming laptop with him, he has the same issue so I am sure its not a problem only related to my system.

I cant really find any tipps of help via google and im not sure if that is just the style of the game or a real graphical issue. When i am looking videos on youtube the issue doesnt seem to be there and also when I try to record it with streamlabs I cant really see the issue in the video afterwards.
    Hope someone has an Idea or maybe atleas experiences the same issue.

Best regards everyone and stay healthy at this times!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics