Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• veico_cm
    Original poster 24 posts

Just wanted to report on some minor bugs that really drive me mad.
    First of all, I constantly get the swoosh sound and the visual effect on my character which usually only plays when I successfully abscond from a fight. It plays every few seconds and it's really annoying. I'm currently in Vinland, so it might have something to do with my location, but I remember experiencing this too in some other areas. Reloading my safe didn't help.
    Another annoying sound bug is that the music tends to get randomly put on loop forever, which gives me really unfitting and repetitve background music.
    Also something in terms of balancing: Special abilities cost no stamina and can be performed even when the stamina bar is empty. Also, performing one refills the entire stamina bar instantly. Using a fast weapon like a dagger I can deplete my stamina bar with one long L1 combo, gain one bar of adrenaline, perform the harpoon impalement special ability to refill my stamina and restart my L1 combo. This puts enemies in an infinite stunlock and turns any kind of tough Zealot fight into a pushover. Either make the abilites cost stamina, fix the stamina refill bug or reduce the amount of adrenaline gained from the dagger L1 combo.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics