Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• claud1o-
    Original poster 50 posts

I really like it, the story is awesome, the gameplay as well (even if a little bit cluncky in the combat sometimes) but I stopped playing it because of the multitude of bugs I encountered.
    The main bugs are:

1. Can not interact with several NPCs in the settlement due to a bug, I am unable to select the raiders, customise the ship, talk to the cartographer
    2. Randvi is bugged, I have selected the "not the right time" option in romance, then I no longer have the option to "talk about us" at the map table
    3. When I use a bow from the horse, the game crashes (happened 5 times already"

So Ubisoft made a great game but either the testing was very very poor or it was put on the market to soon, or both.

I hope you can solve the bugs soon.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheGrimReeferzz
    44 posts

@claud1o from what I was told it was pushed out to early and wasn't tested at all .

It was pushed out because they wanted it in time for ps5 , Xbox and the fact other games were coming out they didn't want to hurt sales .

I can believe they didn't test it considering loads of people couldn't even get the game to launch and still can't to this day . Meny people can't get pasted Norway because of mission glitches and meny other problems .

It's not about making a fully quality finished game anymore , it's only about one thing , money money money

• claud1o-
    Original poster 50 posts

@thegrimreeferzz

You know, I would be very happy if Ubisoft makes hundreds of millions of profit on this game, but not in this way.
    I have played tons of indie games in early access which were ages beyond what AC is at this stage.

This way you are playing a dangerous game which may lead many customers away from your games - if next time I have 100 bucks to spend will I still choose Ubisoft buggy game or something else?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics