Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• panfried01
    4 posts

PS4 no quest giver. No prisoner. There's a cage but only a wolf inside. No human prisoner. No way to complete quest. Jeez. This is the glitchiest error riddled bugged game. This is bad. My game keeps crashing. Fix it.

• halopotato1
    1 posts

I too had this issue until I did twit saga part 1. In Ledecestrescire there is mystery that you have to complete first then the prisoner will appear.

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

I completed Part 1. In Part 2, after the fighting, one of the brothers is meant to get me to follow him - with me carrying his dead brother. Problem is, he doesn’t go anywhere so I can’t follow him - he just stays at the camp. So I can’t complete the mystery mission.

• Drimmens
    1 posts

@kiwicj52 I had this. In the end I looked up what was supposed to happen and followed the steps. I put the brother down where I was supposed to; there were a couple of fights - then the other brother appeared and I was able to finish the mystery. Might work for you too...?

• redpola
    3 posts

Same problem.

• Mixthios
    1 posts

I can't pass this world event, Cuz there no quest npc, what should i do?

undefined

• SteelFawn
    1 posts

lol like other searchers have said, mystery just south of Tamworth fortress, east of Tame river bridge. Do that one. Then finish up with part two of this SAGA. It'll make more sense as to why you couldn't get it to appear.

• Kormac67
    621 posts

@steelfawn I recently met the two dudes on the road while doing a contract. 🙂

• Suddz
    1 posts

Cannot complete this mystery quest in Lincolnshire. NPC does not spawn.......

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 517 posts

Hey @suddz, the development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. In the meantime, our teams would like to use details from your progress on Assassin's Creed: Valhalla to make further research. Please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud. This step will allow them to use your saved files for investigations. Would you be able to confirm that you have completed Part I of this mystery, in Ledesctrescire? Are the NPCs still around the house, in that location? My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, but thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Official Response
  • jakhi147
    29 posts

Ive picked up the dead body and his brother said follow me, but he is just turning around in circles by the tent and not moving.

• jakhi147
    29 posts

@jakhi147 i reloaded and all ok

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics