Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/8 Replies/95 Views
    TH3R4BB1T
    Original poster 31 posts

I got several locations on the map to get some armour and no way found to get to them, like a soft rock wall that I need to blow up and there is nothing near like a exploding vase. Others are looked behind a door that needs a key and that key is not to be reached or not present at all. Also the mystery quests are sometimes annoying to do, in Lundon I am searching high and low to get something done and seriously gave up on all of this. Running behind an tattoo scheme is just not rewarding, because mostly the armour covers the body and so you see near nothing, unless I drop all armour.

I played AC from the first, even the side games like Liberation, Bloodline, and loved how Origins and Odyssey was (although it felt not like an AC game much). This Valhalla is getting boring, exploring is just meh and there is not much wow moments. I even get a lot of times stuck on small parts, like pots. Only some moments in the main quest line gave me a bit of satisfaction, but not enough to say that this game is good. It is just a rushed version, for an high price and make me think to stop following the series, with pain. This game hurts the more I play it, and try now to only focus on the main story and forget about the exploring. There is just nothing worth my time to do so.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ebonzone
    26 posts

@th3r4bb1t Sadly, a few locations containing armor chests are locked behind story quests.

• TH3R4BB1T
    Original poster 31 posts

I know, that makes exploring even more worse. But I can live with that thought I will get them when doing quests. But some locations do not offer any item to get to the treasure. Even the bird is useless on helping you out. So now it is only main story and if I get close to a treasure I will look for it. But no more exploring freely like I used to do in AC games.

• broski0808
    20 posts

@th3r4bb1t Use exploding arrows if you have the ability.

• John_Wick117
    8 posts

So far any barred door i have run into i have been able to get to the bar, either by finding some weakpoint in a wall or some breakable thing near the roof lining, however i have in Lunden i think one of the cities a locked chest with 3 keys i need to get and 1 of the keys is on a corpse and i can see it on the corpse however i cant loot the guy i can carry him near the chest and still not able to loot him, tried looting at the location of the kill of him.

Have one bandit camp where i cant find the way in atm so i skipped that just a resource chest not a armor or wealth chest as of such.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@th3r4bb1t I felt the mysteries made it rewarding. I 100%ed the map. Even the small supply chests. (Only like 3 big markers left because they are blocked by story progression)

I am now playing the story and enjoying it very much so far. But collecting everything is easily a 70h task. But you will be rewarded by being power level 300-320 at the end. To be fair: You will have to reset your skill points then because you are overpowered for the quests 😄

• RyukaiStorm
    4 posts

@th3r4bb1t you can break doors that are not locked with two-two handed axes.
    Just do a strong attack through the door lol

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@guest-hjikhdef Seems like a bug 🙂 But it's good for people not liking the puzzles. I am all for a puzzle difficulty slider tho. Everything is good if it makes the game more accessible for people.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics