Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Vilcut
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello! I just got the flawless magister armour, unfortunately it seems there's a lot of unintentional clipping around the arms and torso, at least for me. I don't have any particularly clear screenshots, since my game crashes pretty much every time I try to take a screenshot (which i guess is another bug report in and of itself), so maybe someone else can show it slightly more clearly than I can. 🙂

I'm running on relatively low graphics, but I don't particularly see how that would affect the armour in such a way.

Love the game, cheers. 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The development team have confirmed that they have released a fix for the Magister's Armour in TU 1.3.1. This issue should now be resolved!

If you are still experiencing clipping issues with the Magister's Armour, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • The area in which the clipping is occurring, and if this only happens when performing certain actions (such as climbing or using a weapon). This will help the team to reproduce the issue during testing.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • RustyMelvin
    33 posts

Eivor's skin is visible above the bracers, under the armpits and around the midriff (where the leather buckle sits) when using the Magister's Robes. Can't tell if it's clipping or part of the texture just isn't rendering.

• Picardia.jpg
    4 posts

@vilcut I have found the same issue. Hope it can be patched

• Picardia.jpg
    4 posts

@stage5_cancer I have the found the same issue, hope it can be patched

• Picardia.jpg
    4 posts

Noticed after upgrading Magiset Robes to flawless that there is clipping/skin showing through the armor under the chest plate and armpits.

undefined

Hopefully this is something that can be patched as it can be quite distracting, especially during cutscenes.

🙂

• Picardia.jpg
    4 posts

@soy_tacopaco Upgrading to Mythical has similar clipping on the back and the same clipping/missing armor around the armpits during animations

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Thanks for providing this information, if possible could you provide an image or short video clip showing how this appears in game and we will be sure to get this forwarded for further review.

Official Response
  • Harvey6262
    7 posts

Once upgrading to mythical level on this fantastic armour, horrific clipping and texture bugs are now showing in the armpits .hope this can be fixed, it is by far my fave armour

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/QN0KokC" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/QN0KokC"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/QN0KokC" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/QN0KokC"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Harvey6262
    7 posts

since my images did not add properly (new to this) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ojfoPw0.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YxhIrr5.jpg[/img]

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@ubi-litten First image is mine. Another user posted the second image which accurately shows the visual glitch I'm getting. You can see the low res clipping above the bracers as well but that disappears when using a different piece of torso gear, so the problem is with the Magisters torso piece rather than the bracers. Thanks for your replyundefinedundefined

• Nick_TurcotteRI
    1 posts

I’m having the same problem playing on Xbox One. Fingers crossed this gets fixed soon.

• JC_Rough
    1 posts

I'm using the Magister's set, flawless quality and noticed some missing (?) textures around Eivor's arms, most notable while hanging. Highly doubt it's intentional 😆
    Screenshot was taken after Patch 1.04!

undefined

• guitarmean1800
    1 posts

Same problem here, best looking armor in the game, but I can see skin through the arms and torso. Was hoping today's update would fix it but unfortunately it didn't.

• Devastator455
    3 posts

I a magister armor set bug with the flanks the textures are mixed between the armor and the skin

• Devastator455
    3 posts

I a magister armor set flawless bug with the body and flanks the textures are mixed between the armor and the skin

• ArkGo_0ne
    1 posts

I have the same problem on PC, unfortunately the 1.0.4 doesn't fixed it. I hope it will be patch soon.

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@arkgo_0ne damn I was wondering if they had fixed it or not (I'd upgraded to mythical and all but the sleeve clipping is gone). Considering what a train wreck 1.04 was we might be waiting a while:(

• OlDirtySpecter
    8 posts

Magister Robes are still clipping and glitched after the patch. In addition to clipping around the armpit/shoulder area there is clipping around the bracers. The model used for the magister armor also does not appear to match the rest of the character models for Eivor due to the fact that the magister armor clips through almost every cloak in the game.

• Kuman.sky
    11 posts

Hello,
    I want to report a bug connected with the Magister armor set on the 2. tier (after one upgrade). Its textures are bugged and they mix with skin textures. .When you crouch or ride on a horse the armor texture disappears under the armpits and you see the bare skin. Except that you can see somewhere (under the chest in the front view and on the back) some bugged textures all the time.

Please, fix it in the next update.
    Best regards

• Kuman.sky
    11 posts

Still bugged, I hope they will fix it

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics