Quick Suggestions

• Kuman.sky
    11 posts
  • Kuman.sky
    11 posts

That's how it looks likeundefinedundefined

• OlDirtySpecter
    8 posts

@kuman-sky also if you are just standing there if you look at his shoulders from a front facing view you can see right through into his skin.

• Blaze-Neos
    1 posts

While playing as female Eivor and wearing the Magister set, Eivor's armpits and the area surrounding her shoulders are visible during any sort of movement (walking, running, attacking, swimming, and holding a bow out) as seen in the attached screenshot. undefined

• Kuman.sky
    11 posts

II tier of Magister armor is fully glitched. It's textures are missing under the armpits and in some places the skin is clipping. undefinedundefinedundefined

• sattium85
    107 posts

@kuman-sky this is with some models, for example, the horse from the Carolingian Dynasty Gear Pack

• Kuman.sky
    11 posts

Second tier of Magister's set is clipping and there is no texture in the armpitsundefinedundefinedundefined

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hello everyone,

I've merged a few threads together to form this larger thread regarding clipping issues while wearing the Magister Armor - thanks for taking the time to report these here on the forums! 🙂

Can you tell me whether these issues persist after today's title update 1.1.0, as we resolved several issues involving clipping per the patch notes? If so, could you possibly provide images / a short video clip demonstrating the issues you're having so that we can get these looked into further? This was an issue the developers were previously unable to reproduce, so any resources I can provide them with will greatly help with the reopened investigation. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Kuman.sky
    11 posts

@ubi-woofer Armor is still clipping after 1.1.0. Here are some examples how it looks. We really hope that it will be fixed eventually.
    undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• Harvey6262
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Harvey6262
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer

issue is still there, matches @Kuman-sky images exactly
    https://imgur.com/YxhIrr5
    https://imgur.com/ojfoPw0

• GalaxyFreak6733
    3 posts

I don't know why this is but for at least two of the magister armor variations, part of Eivor's clothing around their armpit area just isn't there. I can't imagine that this is actually a part of the outfit, because it looks so crappy. The same happens around their waist. It looks as if the armor has holes in it, but close up it's just disappearing. Please can you fix this as it's very distracting and ruins the outfit

• Harvey6262
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Harvey6262
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer the issue is still there as of the new patch on the 14th January

• Kuman.sky
    11 posts

@ubi-woofer After patch 1.1.1. Magister is still bugged

• Devastator455
    3 posts

the magister armor has a texture bug under the arms and around the waist and the mentor armor the cape is bug with the shoulder pads and the torso the strap crosses the capes

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4569 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thanks for taking the time to continue updating this thread with your experiences, and to share images. I've now passed these on to the development team so they can take a closer look. Thank you to @Kuman-sky and @Harvey6262 for sharing these.

If you are still encountering clipping with the Magister's Armor following TU 1.1.1, please can you share this within the thread? Additionally, if you have any further images/videos to share, please feel free to post these so we can pass them to the development team for further investigation. Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Drackore_
    1 posts

Hey all,

The Magister's Armor is still bugged after TU 1.1.1 (both flawless and mythical.) Ubi, will this be addressed in the next patch?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4569 posts

Hello there @Drackore_!

Apologise for the delayed response. Would you be able to share images in this thread that the Magister's Armor is still clipping in-game for you? We can then pass this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Gregouille81
    2 posts

The problem is still here...

Suggested Topics