Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Valkyreeee
    Original poster 63 posts

Never seen so many audio issues in a game before, it's crazy.

1. Sounds that are way louder than others, music cutting off for no reason, sounds or music simply not playing when they should or playing early or too late.
    2. I just tried to stealth through a fort and every time I'd assassinate someone the stealth music would stop and start again a few seconds later, this happens often. The assassination sounds are so freaking loud too, same goes for the stun takedowns.
    3. Then there's the end of combat sound that keeps being spammed sometimes, dunno why.
    4. Not really a bug but the fact that every time you get near a raid area your Skald will stop the music or his story. Super annoying.
    5. Eivor who's voice is sometimes louder than a rocket taking off. Same goes when she whistles or uses the horn. I like her voice but not when it blasts my eardrums.
    6. Eivor getting cut-off mid sentence when doing raids or when you're about to start a fight against a legendary animal. I died 10 times to the legendary deer in Norway, out of the 10 times she was talking, she only got to finish twice before the fighting started.
    7. Even the menu has sound issues, while the little videos play before the title screen, I can hear someone moving, it's odd. There's definitely a sound that shouldn't be there.
    8. Also during the fight against one of Ragnar Lothbrok's warriors in Norway, was there music that was supposed to be playing ? Because I had none, made the fight so boring that I had to add my own music to make it epic.
    9. Sound getting muted for a few seconds when opening or closing Hybrid mode and Photo mode when I have vibrations activated on my controller.
    10. Music being way too quiet, same goes for weapon sounds, I can barely even hear my spear hitting the enemy but as soon as I do a stun takedown the sounds absolutely destroy my ears.
    11. The looting sound not being well timed with the image popping up on the side, that wasn't an issue in Odyssey and Origins, it is now.

And that's only the audio issues I've had so far. That doesn't count the audio issues others are having or the issues that are not even related to the audio, I mean just look at this forum, it's flooded with people having problems, some way worse than the ones I have. Who greenlit this ? This game is really cool but Ubisoft, you need to fix your [censored] ASAP, it's tarnishing what could be a great game. I know an update is coming later this month, it better be a really big one because there's a lot to fix. I'm starting to think about putting the game aside until all of thise is fixed because god d*mn this is really ruining the experience.

I was hyped as hell for this game, I still am and despite loving a lot of games released by you, I'm never buying a Ubisoft game at release again, I'm just really disappointed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Raski0611
    107 posts

@nozgame

Point 7😂
    Least importent issue, but oh my god this annoys me everytime so much.

Suggested Topics