Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TatCross
    Original poster 18 posts

After the Tamworth assault, is the fortress still meant to be patrolled by hostile soldiers? I’m not sure if there’s more to do in the story to make these disappear (not finding any quest markers that’d indicate there’s more to do), but—if not—this is a bug.

(Been trying to get the damn paper chase artifact and these bastards keep wanting to kill me)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• master_ring
    41 posts

@tatcross
    Tamworth Fortress is Buggiest place in the game

Im just in the same boat like you mate. And I think i might found solution to it. I will let you know later if its worked.

If you SAVE at any point there and reload game you are screwed.

Scenario 1
    I have done all attack and spoke to Ivarr/Uba/New King and decided to grab all the loot, tattoo and won drinking game. After I did that all I saved a game and went off. quest Bartering
    Reloaded and to my surprise ALL THE GUARDS are hostiles, there isnt single your guard there just enemies and it doesnt show you an info distrusted or restricted area. Its your ally town populated with enemies. And best of all they DONT ATTACK unless you attack them than they keep respawning.
    Tried Fast porting back and forth, progressing quest furter, spoke to Sigurd and Tonna. Came back, still hostile.

Scenario 2
    Attacked fortress, breached all gates, killed two elites and didnt enter longhouse. So still on quest Sons of Ragnar. Decided for save, quick save. And realoaded both.
    No more viking soldiers, just ubba and enemy guards. Area is not hostile, just hostile guards spawning and spawning and no sign of any of out troops. few npcs are there including drinking npc, trader, king.... Strange

Only possible solution would be not to save while doing this chain. which is pain in the [censored] if you dont have time to do it in one go. Il try it later.

EDIT
    PC version here.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics