Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Leucos_
    Original poster 13 posts

Hello,

open faced helmets and cloth face masks change the voice of your character as if you would wear a full face helmet like the valkyrie or the draugr one.

i hope that this is not intentional, if so then that should be changed, you dont want to use open faced helmets if you sound like that with them. that kind of destroyes the fun for me.

i dont know if that has any influence on it but i play the game with german audio.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 127 posts

Hey @Leucos_
    Can you share video footage of this with us.
    Do you experience this with all helmets or just certain ones?

Official Response
  • Leucos_
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-ginge

Hey,

unfortunately i dont know how to record or upload videos. I get this with all helmets i have so far but the actual problem might not be the open face helmets themselfes.

I think i found a workaround yesterday and based on this workaround It looks like the game does not recognize it when you change your helmet from a full face one to a open face one or a face mask when it comes to the vioce of the character.

When i wear a fullface helmet like the helmet from the draugr or the valkyrie set for example and then change the helmet to a open face one or a face mask the voice remains as if i would still wear the draugr or valkyrie set helmet. The workaround to this is:

1. change the helmet to the helmet you want to wear
    2. hide the helmet so that it is not shown on your character anymore
    3. start a dialogue so that your character is speaking without a helmet on with his normal voice (its enough to talk to a merchant for example)
    4. unhide the helmet so that it is shown at your character again.

after that the vioce is at it should be when wearing a face mask or a open face helemt.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics