Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KROQJOCK2
    Original poster 2 posts

I've looked at various places to find the answer to my PS5 question but got varied answers. I purchased the Ultimate Edition on PS4 and used the code for the Season Pass. I played about 15 hours and had all the cool extras such as the Beserker gear. Two days later, I miraculously scored a PS5 and made the upgrade to the PS5 version. Long story short, did I lose my season pass from the PS4 to PS5 transfer? I know you can't transfer content between different families but this is PS4/PS5!

When I go to the Add-on menu, all it shows me is the Legend of Beowulf and Berserker settlement gear (but no Berserker armor). When I try to use the download code on the PS5, it says it was already used on the PS4. When I go to the Season Pass page on PS5, it says "COPY DOWNLOAD PAUSED" but there's no download.

Did I miss an extra step here to get my PS5 season pass? On the my PS4 save, I had all the Berserker gear equipped and then when I first booted up the PS5 version, Eivor was basically stripped of her clothes since the gear didn't transfer! ARRGGHHH, WHAT DO I DO?? Wise peeps, can someone help? I know I'm using the correct login since my save transferred over.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Mac-70-
    19 posts

I too was looking into the moving editions between the PS4 and the PS5, and never found a clear answer, so decided too go on the side of caution and order the gold edition for the PS5. Did you contact support to see what they say. Hope you get it sorted.

• KROQJOCK2
    Original poster 2 posts

@mac-70 Hmm, I wonder if that'll work? But then again, I can't re-purchase the season pass on PS5 becuz it seems to acknowledge that I have something but won't let me have it! SIGH.

• Mac-70-
    19 posts

@kroqjock2

Contact support and see if they can help. Or maybe PM one of the community moderators, see if they can get you an answer.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics