Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ELISAxiii
    1 posts

@nigel15 I'm literally on a 2nd playthrough because of 2 glitches the first time (which I got past this time). I'm gonna be so sad if this other glitch is going to hold me back ughhhh

• CentralApollo54
    3 posts

After numerous patches and numerous additional content releases, one year after this bug was reported, the core game remains impossible to complete. The responses from the Ubisoft team of "we are working on it" are no longer just disingenuous, they are mocking. I have little faith Ubisoft ever intends to fix this problem as long as they keep pumping out gear packs and DLC that players pay for.. Even a game+ mode to replay the game with everything I've earned over my 200 or so hours would work. Ubisoft won't get another dime from me until this is remedied, and if that ends up being never, I guess I'm just better off playing games from other publishers..

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@centralapollo54 They said new game plus will be one of the last few things added to the game, so expect it late 2022

• iLL_ThoughT
    1 posts

So after waiting ages for this to be resolved, I managed to get Excalibur just by going to the location and putting in the tablets, it works and I have the sword now (finally).

Annoying that no one stated you just continue as if you have it, but what ever.

Hope this works for the rest of ya'll!

• azullFR
    1340 posts

@ill_thought

Nice that you have Excalibur 🙂
    the fix to this was that Ubi directly added that tablet into the players inventory with the TU 1.3.1 (September the 3rd), that's why you didn't have to go there, but you will still miss a mystery achievement...and the platinium (people are waiting for a patch to this issue) 🙂

• canbayar
    2 posts

It has been a year since this game came out, how is this taking so long to fix? Just stop making new repetitive content and fix the bugs. This is the last thing for the platinum trophy, I already got the Excalibur the Old Cellar is uncompleted on the map. Here is a workaround for your developers:

if (player.getInventory().contains("Excalibur") || player.getInventory().contains("Mysterious Horn Tablet")) {
    gameMap.setLocationCompleted("Old Cellar", true);
    }

I mean, come on already!

• keremthns
    24 posts

Suggested Topics