Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• angora_rabbit97
    1 posts

I had gone through the Old Cellar in Essexe without picking up the treasure, I tried going back through the cave and the sequence for the valves on the barrels are gone and I cannot retrieve the treasure to complete the mystery. I tried reloading the save but they're still no valves on the barrels to shoot at.

• sbackp
    1 posts

Same issue on PC. Have reloaded the game multiple times without any change. Would be great if Ubisoft could fix this so that I can finish the game. I have havent experienced any other bugs that hindered or stopped me entirely from completing a quest/goal

• I20Coyote
    2 posts

I'm stuck on my first save the only major glitch I had wont allow me to pick up the tablet in the old cellar in essex to get Excalibur the only major thing left for me to do

• Cerejas2017
    6 posts

Old Cellar bug, i can’t finish or restart the mystery só i can’t get Excalibur. How can I fix it? Thanks in advance.

• Cerejas2017
    6 posts

@frozenbites

I have the same problem! Do you have any solution? Thanks.

• HEKB-86
    1 posts

@frozenbites I have the same problem. Help us ubisoft

• ShadowSunNinja
    1 posts

@ubi-baron

Exact same issue here. Really the only bug aside from animal heads not appearing in the longhouse for me. Plan to 100% this game. Thanks for your attention.

• DragdaPinkiePie
    2 posts

I cant reach the tablet. Tried everything. Emptied all the barells and nothin, the tablet didnt move. 😕

• KIBILDIS
    2 posts

Reporting right after the 12/15/20 update and I still have the same issue, barrels empty and cannot retrieve tablet. Was looking forward to getting Excalibur after this update but unfortunately they didn’t address it. @deadlaywaiting

• DragdaPinkiePie
    2 posts

@ryukaistorm I have the same problem 😕 the patch was my hope but it didnt solve it

• inxcognito
    56 posts

I still have this issue even after patch v1.1.0

It's the only Mystery I have left and I also can't unlock Excalibur cause of this..

• inxcognito
    56 posts

After opening all the wine barrels and lifting up the tablet from the sewer, I and a lot of other players can't interact with it to collect it.

For me personaly, this is the last Mystery I have to complete to unlock 100% completion and I also because of this I can't collect

spoiler

• HorizonStarZ
    1 posts

My girlfriend and I went to do the challenge to get the treasure of Britain in essexe in the Old Cellar and we've been soft locked out of getting the final reward because the caps you have to shoot on the barrels to make the treasure float up to be collected don't respawn. we tried a lot of things such as re-opening the game, loading a different zone (Norway etc) and exiting and going back to the cellar and nothing works.
    I'm aware this is a very early bug (in the sense of since the game came out) after a look around online about it and we can't seem to contact Ubisoft Support about it either.
    Does anyone know if Ubisoft is aware of this bug or not? We've had this bug since last week I believe (definitely before the patch 1.1.0 patch a couple of days ago)
    Thanks for any feed back.

• xSnakePlissken
    5 posts

So I’m at the old cellar trying to get the tablet so I can get Excalibur. I’m supposed to hit all the spigots on each cask. I already did that early in the game before I knew about the tablet in the area in the floor. The casks no longer have spigots so I have no way to flood the room with wine so I can get the tablet. Is this issue on Ubisoft’s radar?

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@xsnakeplissken Hello there! Our team is aware of this issue and have reported finding a solution which should be implemented in an upcoming patch. Please stay tuned to the game's forums for updates on patches!

Official Response
  • Cerejas2017
    6 posts

@magnetons198989 I have the same problem, and I can't reset it, do you have your solved already? Thanks for your help.

• Cerejas2017
    6 posts

I have the same problem, but I can't see no solution...

• Cerejas2017
    6 posts

I have the same problem (PC) - All 10 barrels destroyed. Never floated up and the barrels don't reset. Please Ubisoft help!

• orionsrise
    7 posts

I gave up and restarted. Good luck to the rest of you

• geoooooooorge
    7 posts
    • Can't get Excalibur because the treasure doesn't rise up in old cellar after shooting all the wine barrels down. Only 8 or 9 are spawning and I believe I need 10? [censored] man. A fix would be nice please.

Suggested Topics