Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LARASTL123
    2 posts

Still not fixed here on Xbox One either. No more barrels to shoot. Tablet still unable to be picked up. Was really hopeful this last patch would address it. Really unfortunate that 2 achievements are tied up in this glitch.

• keremthns
    24 posts

@ubi-borealis How about sending this tablet to everyone (or the people who experienced this) and solve this problem ? I’ve been waiting for 6 months!

• keremthns
    24 posts

@ubi-mark hi, tablet is not there anymore. I opened a ticket and shared my save file 5months ago. Please looked at it. I’ve done latest update.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Thank you for letting us know that the tablet is still unable to be picked up and/or is missing entirely. We've been continuing to forward each individuals information up the Game team as they continue investigating. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience that this may be causing in the meantime, but thanks everyone for your patience during these times.

Official Response
  • LukasVitek
    1 posts

I have the same problem 👎

• LARASTL123
    2 posts

UPDATE: I uninstalled and re-installed this morning. My last save still had me in the old cellar and I immediately got the voice cue to try picking up the tablet. Was able to collect and get the final 2 achievements.

Had tried the uninstall thing before, but not since the latest patch. Not sure why it worked this time, but thought I would pass it on in case it works for someone else.

• tanukiSoft8
    2 posts

This morning, I uninstalled the game (v1.2.1) and reinstalled it with the newer 1.2.2 patch (~60 Gb).
    Still unable to get the tablet.
    All the barrels are broken, and the tablet is not in the well (not shown even with Odin’s Sight).
    I tried several times to exit the cave, save the game (also tried to delete all the old saves), close the game, and re-load it, without success.

I am running the game on an Xbox series X, and the game loads from a physical limited edition disc (not sure if it helps).

• rugiasu
    3 posts

How long are you going to make us wait?
    Get the bugs fixed!
    You incompetent developers!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4118 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following the release of TU 1.2.2. I'd like to provide you all with a status update regarding the ongoing investigations into "The Old Cellar."

• The Tablet isn't raised after breaking the wine barrels
      • Comments: The investigation into this issue has been reopened following reports that the issue persists following TU 1.2.2. Once we have more information to share from the ongoing investigation, this will be shared within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.
    • The Tablet has vanished and cannot be collected
      • Status: Under investigation (additional videos/images welcome)
      • Comments: The development team are aware of this issue following TU 1.2.2, and are investigating further. Once we have more information to share from the ongoing investigation, this will be shared within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

If you have encountered trouble with "The Old Cellar," please can you specify which of the above issues you're encountering. This will help us to ensure your report is added to the correct investigation.

@keremthns - At this moment, the development team have not shared any plans to manually add the table to player inventories. If any changes are made, this information will be shared on our official platforms and within the forums.

@LARASTL123 - Thank you for sharing an update with us, and for letting us know how you were able to progress with the "Old Cellar." I'm glad to hear that you've been able to collect the tablet 😄

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • lukiejacko
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis can i just be given my platinum trophy please am not too fussed about the tablet i just wanted to platinum the game

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @lukiejacko!

Please note that player support don't have the ability to unlock trophies or achievements directly. I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

Once we have more information to share from the ongoing investigation, we will let you all know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • strotee
    12 posts

FWIW, I uninstalled the game, DLC, etc, basically everything to do with the game, minus the game save and reinstalled. Unfortunately, it never resolved the issue on PS5, the wait continues.

• tanukiSoft8
    2 posts

As requested here are some screenshot ( the language is Italian)

spoiler

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@strotee - Thank you for letting us know that you've tried reinstalling your game. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists after trying this troubleshooting. The development team are looking into what could be potentially causing this issue further. As soon as we have any new updates to share from either investigation into "The Old Cellar, " we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

@tanukiSoft8 - Thank you for taking the time to collect those images for us! I've popped them under a spoiler warning, just to prevent the images from filling up the thread. I've now shared these with the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Krystaldee
    1 posts

After all the updates I still cannot get this treasure. When I shoot all the barrels down they just turn to dust and nothing happens.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Krystaldee! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've moved your post into our ongoing Megathread about "The Old Cellar." I apologise if any confusion has been caused by this.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble collecting the Treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar. The development team are aware of this issue, and are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation. As soon as we have any new information, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • barkerd81
    5 posts

Tablet has now vanished with patch 1.2.2, barrels not reset. Still unable to complete platinum, how long must we wait for a fix. Had this problem since December

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @barkerd81,

Thanks for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to collect the Treasure of Britain in the Old Cellar. The development team are aware of the missing tablet and are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation at this time, including an ETA for a fix. Once we have any new updates, we will let you all know within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ruffnexskid
    1 posts

Why hasn't the old cellar bug not being fixed.
    It actually seems like ubisoft isn't making it a priority to fix the glitch.
    I'm only saying that because I have seen post from the beginning of the year about this problem and here it is now going in to the 6 month of year and still can't get the tablet from the old cellar.
    So nobody can actually get the Excalibur sword.
    This actually seems like it's more then just a glitch/bug because I truly believe if it was only a glitch/bug that ubisoft would of totally already had it fixed by now knowing that this problem has been going on for at least 6 months if not longer
    I PLAY USING PLAYSTATION 4 AND HONESTLY IF THIS PROBLEM CAN'T BE FIXED I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYMORE GAME MADE BY UBISOFT.
    SORRY FOR BE SO BLUNT ABOUT IT BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REAL MOVEMENT ON THIS PROBLEM BEING FIXED

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ruffnexskid! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when trying the collect the Treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar. The development team had hoped to have this issue resolved in TU 1.2.2, though the investigation was reopened following reports that the issue still persisted.

We don't yet have any further updates to share from the reopened investigation. As soon as the development team have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread of in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics