Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• O4jays20oos
    4 posts

so why can’t i take the tablet in the old cellar ? What do i need to do get the tablet to pull exclebur out of the stone

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @Kingj1022 & @O4jays20oos!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar. As shared in my earlier post, the development team will be deploying a fix for the missing tablet in a future update! We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more confirmed information to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • LordBeDragon
    2 posts

I play PS4 version.
    I've a glitch problem in 'essexe - old cellar'. I've been here in the past but forgot the tablet then, but now i'm trying to get 100% and i'm missing 'the mysterious horn tablet' but cant shoot the wine barrels anymore and the tablet isnt at the center. And dont wanne restart the game from start. And cant find a auto save before i went there the 1st time.

• LordBeDragon
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • strotee
    12 posts

I appreciate the fact that you mentioned that a future update will fix the issue. Why are you so confident this future patch will resolve it when patches 1.22 and 1.11 (patch notes state that they resolved it) never fixed it?

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@strotee they're just community managers, they don't know anything basically, only what they get told from devs/higher ups.. you can't blame community managers for anything

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@LordBeDragon - I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar. The development team have shared that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.1. We don't have a confirmed ETA for this update at the moment, though the planned release period is late summer 2021. As soon as we have more information to share about TU 1.3.1, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum.

@strotee - As mentioned above, the development team have confirmed with us that they will be deploying a fix for the Old Cellar in TU 1.3.1. If the issue continues to persist following the release of this fix, we will continue reopen the investigation and to investigate further. If you'd like to learn more about the internal investigations process, and what happens if a case has to be reopened, I'd recommend checking out this Dev Blog for more information.

@inxcognito - Please note that the agents you see posting with the Player Support forums (such as myself!) are members of the player support team. You can find our Community team within the General Discussions forums. Though we work together within these forums, we are different teams 🙂 You can learn more about the teams working within the forums here.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • inxcognito
    61 posts

@ubi-borealis Oh oh okay. I think you know I had no bad intentions, I just wanted to make it clear to the person I was replying that you guys are not devs so they shouldn't be rude to you or blame you for bugs and other stuff

• Ubi-Borealis

Of course, @inxcognito! I know you were just trying to help out 🙂

As there's a difference between what the player support and the Community team do within the forums, I wanted to ensure that there was no confusion between us both. I was just providing some clarity on the teams you'll see working within the Discussions forums.

Official Response
  • A.Goku
    2 posts

Hi! Im having trouble on not being able to colect the tanke from old cellar in Valhala. I Empty all barrels and nothing shows upp. Can I get some help please.

• LordDaRkUS14
    3 posts

I play on PS5 and still have trouble with the old cellar and not getting the tablet I go back to see if it's fix when new patches are out still not but now when I go to check the tablet has now disappeared please fix its the last one I need thank you .

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1746 posts

Hello @lorddarkus14 and @A-Goku,

Thank you for your updates. I can see that this issue will be resolved in the future update (TU 1.3.1). Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • guest-aRbF6RIw
    5 posts

I am looking for the treasure of britannia and after completing the enigma of the tablet of the horn or filling the well with wine in the essex cellar to receive the reward, nothing comes out of the well. I tried to restart the save but nothing keeps not giving me the tablet

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 983 posts

@guest-arbf6riw Hey there! This issue has been shared with our team after previous reports of other players encounter the same issues with acquiring this tablet. Our team has been investigating this and providing a fix within a later patch. However, I am sorry for the difficulties this has caused, and thank you for bearing with us as we resolve this.

Official Response
  • strotee
    12 posts

ETA for 1.3.1 patch?

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@strotee next week

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

@strotee Just to clarify, when Ubi-smash said "a later patch", this doesn't necessarily mean in will be in the next patch. We don't know ourselves what will be in the next patch until we get the patch notes and won't have the patch notes until just before a patch is released I'm afraid, but we'll post them in the News and Announcements forum when we do.

Official Response
  • strotee
    12 posts
    We don't know ourselves what will be in the next patch...

Allow me to educate you then 🙂 https://old.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/pj1wpz/assassins_creed_valhalla_title_update_131/

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

@strotee We got the patch notes and posted them on our own forums within an hour of my last message, but I hadn't spotted the announcement myself at that point 😄

Official Response
  • inxcognito
    61 posts

Well this is NOT fixed AGAIN.

After today's update v1.3.1 which is the 3rd update that was supposed to fix this, the tablet is still missing.

Video proof:

Suggested Topics