Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LDAvl
    1 posts

The final step towards platinum
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @ldavl,

Thank you for sharing this with us and I'm sorry to hear that your mystery is still showing as incompleted.

This issue has been already reported and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update from the development team, we will let everyone know through the patch notes and this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Official Response
  • barkerd81
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis - profile on screen is barks1981 (barkerd81) is PSN name

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Thank you for sharing the username of the Ubisoft Account where you play Assassin's Creed Valhalla with us, @barkerd81.

I have collected your latest cloud save from your account and sent it to the developers for review, as well as the other details we've collected from you here in the thread. We'll update you and all other affected players with regard to this issue as soon as we have any more information to share about the status of the ongoing investigation.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • canbayar
    2 posts

I experience the same issue on PS5. Somehow received the tablet even though I was not able to collect it and now I'm unable to complete the mystery, which locks me out of completionist. My username is Ecthelion91 at Playstation.

• mserrao26
    1 posts

I completed the Old Cellar in Valhalla and the event won’t complete. I have the tablet, but the event hasn’t completed. Is there a way to trigger that completion? PSN- mserrao26

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1013 posts

@mserrao26 Hey! We've received reports of players who are unable to complete the World Event "Old Cellar".

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the forums.

In the meantime, our teams would like to use details from your progress on Assassin's Creed: Valhalla to make further research. Please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud (it will have a cloud icon next to it). This step will allow us to use your save files for investigations.

Would you also be able to send us a video of this issue, please? It will help us get a better understanding of your issue in order to facilitate further investigation.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • i-NaTT
    2 posts

I have the same problem with the others. Please help as It is my last treasure before platinum. I go into the cellar but nothing I can do, the treasure didn’t show up.

Thank you

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @canbayar @i-NaTT

Sorry to hear you have also had an issue with this. As this is something we are aware of, we can only suggest to keep an eye on this thread or the patch notes that get posted to the News and Announcements section whenever a patch is released. I apologise for the inconvenience caused from it.

Official Response
  • staafkuh
    1 posts

I have the same issue, the cellar doesnt gave me the treasure. Can you reset it? please help to solve this.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1172 posts

Hey @staafkuh , thanks for reaching out - that's really unfortunate that you're having this issue, but I'm pleased you've let us know.

We're tracking a couple of different issues, so I'd really appreciate it if you could be specific about what's happening when you try to do this - what happens when you try to get the treasure from the cellar?

Additionally, can you check if your most recent save is stored on the cloud for me, just in case we need to take a look at it? Here's our guide showing how to do that.

Thanks again for your post, and welcome to the forums 🙂

Official Response
  • SeanBobbyG
    1 posts

Hello

i too have done this
    i had the mysterious horn tablet in my inventory and now used them all go get my excalibur

but on the map the old cellar is still INCOMPLETE

any updates on when this will be fixed?
    thanks

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @seanbobbyg

We don't have an update for you on when this will be resolved but I have forwarded a copy of your save file on to the dev team to help with the investigation into this and we'll share any updates on here when we have them.

Official Response
  • keremthns
    24 posts

@ubi-froggard I write many times before. Same problem. Old cellar Mystery is not complete ( I got tablet after patch) but main problem is that I cannot get platinum trophy. I am still waiting. I sent my save file for investigation It’s been 10 months! My play time is over 250hours.

• Staple0
    4 posts

will you fix the bug by the end of the year? I don't want to restart the game and do it all over again.. please

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 530 posts

Hey @keremthns and @Staple0!

I do apologise if things have been taking a little longer than anticipated.

As of right now, it would be rather difficult to give estimate on when the matter will be addressed, however just as Ubi-Froggard advised earlier, as soon as we will have more details, information will be shared with you guys, so keep an eye out for updates and appreciate your continued patience.

Official Response
  • strotee
    12 posts
    I do apologise if things have been taking a little longer than anticipated.

"a little longer than anticipated"? The bug was reported on Nov 17, 2020 and the one year anniversary is coming up in just a few weeks. If there's one thing this bug and its response has taught me, stop buying new Ubisoft games, always wait for a sale. So, thank you.

• MochaCabbage960
    1 posts

on the map the old cellar is still INCOMPLETE

• barkerd81
    5 posts
    on the map the old cellar is still INCOMPLETE

Is this getting fixed any time soon?

This is all I have left to do in the game

• nigel15
    7 posts

Pleas provide an update its the 1 year anniversary today 🎉 how has this not been fixed yet!

Suggested Topics