ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Wan
    Community Representative 636 posts

@inxcognito Hey there. I'm sorry to hear things seem to persist after updating. So our teams can get a closer look at things still persisting, can you please forward a video of the issue persisting after having updated to patch 1.1.1?

Official Response
  • Cherokee234
    1 posts

I have beem waiting on a patch to get the old cellar mystery bug fixed to gather the last tablet for excalibur. This new patch has not fixed the issue. I shot the barrells needed and it still didn't do anything. A patch needs to be put in to fix this bug and respawn the caps on the barrells. If anyone here has figured out how to fix it please let me know

• guest-9fEPAXGK
    1 posts

I have the same problem. There is no caps to shot on the barrels ( no wine in the barrels) I have collected all tablets except this one.
    Lvl 400+

• tamirco20
    7 posts

@inxcognito me too, on ps4 after the update that should fixed it. Not cool ubisoft...

• Grijze_Doffer
    3 posts

@cherokee234 i just started it up again after debating with ubisoft, but still there is no possibillity to take the last tablet after the update 1.1.1 everything is ready but only the The Excalibur is still not for me...waiting in the Old Cellar now our do do we have to fill some buckets and fill it ourselves haha

• FowlCounsel
    4 posts

Same for me, but perhaps a more detailed description of my situation is in order. So the first time I entered the Old Cellar, I broke all barrel plugs and cargo lifting blocks, and the ale flowed, but I didn't see the tablet, either under or on top of the floor grate. To be clear, I didn't see it because I just plain missed it - after breaking the last barrel plug/cargo lifting block at the end of the room, I just went up the exit ramp, not even knowing the tablet was in that room (on that first run-through, I thought the cave went on after the foliage-covered ramp). At the top of the ramp, I decided to go back down the ramp to look around a bit more (now knowing that the ramp ended the cave), and saw the tablet glowing, but still under the grate/uninteractable (my problem is that the tablet doesn't raise, not that I cannot pick up the tablet after raising).

I then looked online and saw the various posted issues, and waited for the fix.

Unfortunately, the update released today (1/14/2021) says that it fixes this issue, but it did not fix it for me. No matter how many times I sleep, fast travel, and/or load/restart the game, when I go back to the Old Cellar, only the cargo lifting blocks have been reset; none of the barrel plugs have been reset, and as such, there's no way to re-break the 10 barrel plugs, flood the room and raise the tablet.

So thinking I'm needing a fix that simply resets ALL breakable objects in the room, making it so that when I go back, it's like the first time through again (and I won't miss the tablet this time!). Until then, no Excalibur for me it seems!

Thanks, BDC

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@ubiwan Thanks for replying. I will record a video yes, could please tell me where I should send it/post it?

• durham_red2
    2 posts

Bug still not fixed on the xbox series x. Still unable to get the tablet. In fact nothing has changed. Barrels not reset and can't get the tablet.

• Altrage
    4 posts

This issue seems to still not be fixed. I mean I've sunk 133hrs of game play and this is literally the last thing I am missing to 100% the game.

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@ubiwan Here's the video that I just took -

• Moldavius
    1 posts

I have the same problem with the oldcellar quest.

Barrels are already empty and not resetted.

impossible to take the tablet........

• cstrike105
    6 posts

The Old Cellar Tablet bug still exists also in mine. Ubisoft hasn't fixed it yet. Unable to get the horn. Playing on PC

• cstrike105
    6 posts

@inxcognito I still encounter this issue.

• geoooooooorge
    7 posts

I have the same issue, been waiting for months for a patch, then they say they fixed it but I still can't pick up the tablet.

• geoooooooorge
    7 posts

@grijze_doffer same here still not working after 1.1.1 update. I still Can't pick up the tablet

• geoooooooorge
    7 posts

@guest-qalk7i0o same here can't get tablet in old cellar, even after update 1.1.1

• hogtail
    1 posts

@ubiwan
    same problem here. since 1.1.0, i went to old cellar and shoot all faucets on barrels, i noticed mead steam on the floor flowing to the center of the cellar but the glowing thingie in the center of the cellar was not floating up at all, so i tried fast-travel away and back, also tried save-load, none of them solve the problem because those faucets were gone for good, shooting traps hanging down from the celling doesn't work either. it mentioned in patchnote 1.1.1 but the faucet problem is not fixed at all, they are still missing.

• Grijze_Doffer
    3 posts

Please, can you tell me our who has still the same issues in the Old Cellar with the winebarrels to take the tablet. This is after the updating 1.1.1 still not working...

To many bugs around the game and when you have finished the total game its nice to get the Excalibur...😉

• Cerejas2017
    6 posts

I still have the same problem!

• keremthns
    25 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics