ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• keremthns
    25 posts

update v1.1.1 didn’t fix this issue. When I entered the room there is no wine left in the barrels. I am playing on PS4 Pro. I finished the game. My Level is 400+. Please fix this Ubisoft!!!

• TygerGard
    2 posts

I also have the same problem!

• mush71
    3 posts

The treasure of Britain in the old cellar in essex is bugged for me, I have smashed all wine vats but tablet still under grate. Can you please just make it that when re-entering room resets vats?

• azullFR
    2069 posts

@mush71
    a friend has exactely the same bug (on PS4) !
    May be you could post here :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/92713/old-cellar-mystery-bug-still-not-fixed/1?_=1610919117437

it's just a "suggestion"
    🙂

• azullFR
    2069 posts

@azullfr
    My bad, the best Topic seems to be this one :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82227/unable-to-collect-the-treasure-of-britain-from-the-old-cellar-as-the-tablet-is-not-raised-post-here/97

Give them the Platform you're using (PC-XBxxx-PSx)
    Nice day to you 🙂

• mush71
    3 posts

I have shot all the barrels but the tablet is still under the grate and not accessible. Xbox Series X, 400 power, done every other thing in the game except this one thing. Can the programmers just make it that if you leave the room and then re-enter it resets the barrels (unless tablet is already acquired)?

• Apepocalypse5
    1 posts

Was there ever a resolution on this? I can’t collect the treasure, there are no casks left to open, and I’m stuck with the drunk effect on my character no matter where I go...

Why is this still an issue 2 months after launch?

• mush71
    3 posts

@apepocalypse5 It is very annoying since it does not appear to be the hardest thing to fix. I am not sure why they can't just make it that if you leave the area and come back the barrels are reset.

• OGAttempt
    2 posts

I've still got this issue also on the PS5. Completed everything in the game, just need to complete this one thing. Don't understand why the devs don't just make the area reset completely, so the barrels can be re-destroyed and make the plate rise just without the tablet if you have already took it. Its not a hard problem to fix at all.

• chunkybeans
    1 posts

Old Cellar Bug where I've shot the barrels in the old cellar but ran out of arrows and by the time I went back to complete the room there were not enough barrels left to complete the room and the barrels do not respawn. this bug is really annoying because I really need this tablet and I can't because the barrels are empty and the tablet never came up

• Rastaroth1980
    1 posts

i cant get the treasure on Old Cellar, ive laready shoot all the barrels but the treasure doesnt goes up, also tried to relog but still the barrels are open and cant get the treasure

please help

• azullFR
    2069 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • horatiu.c
    3 posts

This issue still occurs after patch 1.1.1... and has no workaround as far as I can tell. If it occurs for you, there's nothing you can do 😕 Cyberpunk bugs at least resolve after reloading or have a workaround...

• geoooooooorge
    7 posts

I'm on ps4 shot all taps/ barrels, then got stuck permanently drunk and couldn't get tablet. So I reloaded in and taps are still gone from the big wine barrels and only 9 lots of barrels spawn to shoot down from the roof, I believe 10 are required? Don't release these "patches" and claim to have fixed things when you haven't done [censored] all ubisoft, give me my money back for this bug infested game.

• KingChipmonk
    1 posts

On Xbox Series X: I have not been able to get the treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar due to a bug...after the wine fills the drain the item is supposed to rise to the top. I can see the item, but I cannot pick it up. I’ve seen a large thread about this bug on Reddit that’s been around for 2+ months...is there a recommended solution to this?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5734 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for taking the time to continue updating this thread with your experiences of the issue. I'm sorry to hear that this issue still persists for some of your following TU 1.1.1, and apologise for any inconvenience caused. The development team have reopened their investigation, and would like to collect additional information from players who are affected by this.

If you play on PC/PS4, we would like to collect your save files for further investigation. Could you please open a support ticket and submit your save files. Once you've done this, please can you share your ticket number within the thread? That way, we can ensure that your report gets passed on to the team. Thank you!

@Apepocalypse5 - The drunk effect issue should have been resolved following the end of the Yule Festival. Is this still persisting for you? Additionally, are you able to submit your save files for investigation? Thanks!

@geoooooooorge - I'm sorry to hear this. If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket to submit a refund request. I would recommend checking out our digital and physical returns policies prior to doing this.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2069 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Hi !
    for the drunk-spawning problem there are several people affected :

• TOPIC :

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89451/resolved-upon-load-after-desynchronisation-eivor-spawns-in-drunk-post-here/273

the Topic is taged as "RESOLVED" but seems it's not....
    This was for your, and everybody, info.
    Personnaly I don't have this problem caus' I had to reload a save before beeing drunk and then stopped playing in this save till Yule ended ...
    ... and in the other account I lost the 400 Yule coins, that I was keeping for next year, at the moment the Yule festival finished...... and never saw anywhere a warning "coins will vanish with Festival"...
    a real pleasure.... 😉
    Nice day to you 🙂

Other info :
    Digital copy refound policy

You can request a refund for a digital order within 14 days of your purchase, as long as the content has not been launched.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5734 posts

@azullFR - Hello there!

As mentioned, the issue with Eivor spawning into the world drunk should have been resolved following the end of the Yule Festival. If any players are still experiencing this, then I encourage them to post about it within the thread you've linked, so we can take a closer look.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the Yule Festival and the Yule tokens. I do know it was publicly announced that the Yule festival would be available from 17 December 2020 until 7 January 2021, though I was unable to find a mention that any saved Yule tokens would be removed from the inventory following the event. I'll pass this on to the dedicated team to see if we can include these additional warnings in any future events.

If you would like to share more thoughts regarding the Yule Festival, I do ask that you make this request in a more suitable thread, as this thread topic is concerning the Treasure of Britain within the old cellar.

Players are still welcome to submit refund requests if they would like to, however we are unable to guarantee they will receive a refund if they do not meet the eligible criteria. If any changes or exceptions are made to this criteria, this will be on a case-by-case basis, and at the discretion of the dedicated team.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2069 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR
    2069 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics