ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WeaselMilkerSTC
    4 posts

This is now September 2021, the recent update claims this was fixed. This was NOT fixed. How is this game still so broken.

the Old Cellar mission cannot be completed. After the barrels are dealt with, there is no tablet to collect. Barrels to not reset for another attempt. Please respond.

Shocked that this is still happening. The recent patch claimed to address this. I suppose it’s my fault because address and fix are different words. Perhaps address means laughing and counting money while this solution goes down the toilet along with fighting with your hood up.

• WeaselMilkerSTC
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AndyJWM
    1 posts

Playing on series X. I was tidying up Valhalla before starting Hamtunshire arc and when getting last few Treasures of Britain I noticed I had collected one but the marker remained on the map. I have the sword but the Old Wine Cellar Treasure of Britain mystery in Essex won't complete. I revisited the area and made sure all the barrels were smashed but I already had the treasure so didn't do anything. I cleared the cache on my series X to see if it would sync up but it just remains uncompleted, despite being done.

Any advice please? Been googling for a while, digging deep through posts and found nothing relating to this.

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3694 posts

@keremthns - Glad to hear that you were able to get Excalibur, but sorry to hear that the mystery cannot yet be marked as completed for the purposes of the Platinum. We've already reopened the investigation into this mystery, and will be keeping this megathread updated with the latest news regarding the investigation.

@WeaselMilkerSTC - Hey there! TU 1.3.1 was intended to resolve this issue, however with some players still reporting it as ongoing, we've reopened the investigation. Please keep following this megathread for updates. Regarding keeping your disguise on in combat, I forwarded player feedback regarding this subject previously, so it's something the Community Team and development team are aware of already. If you would like to add any comments regarding this for me to forward, please let me know. 🙂

Official Response
  • inxcognito
    61 posts

@weaselmilkerstc Latest update added the missing tablet to everyone's inventory. Check for yourself then go to the specific cave and collect your Excalibur

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Thanks for sharing that suggestion, @inxcognito! Could you let us know if you've been able to successfully collect Excalibur, @WeaselMilkerSTC, even if the Old Cellar still shows as incomplete?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • nigel15
    9 posts

I checked my inventory and the tablet was there but the cellar is still incomplete. I have been able to collect Excailbur now just to collect my platinum trophy hopefully before the year is out….

• Bugsy5295
    3 posts

I can see the tablet glowing under the grate but the barrels were not reset after 1.31 so I still can't complete the old cellar as I am unable to float the tablet. The tablet was not placed in my inventory. Please fix me up, I want excaliber!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@nigel15 - I'm glad to hear that you've been able to collect Excalibur. The development team are aware that the Old Cellar still isn't completing, even though the tablet has been added to player inventories, and they are investigating this further. I've passed on your report to the team for use in the ongoing investigation. Once we have any updates to share about completing the mystery of the Old Cellar, we will let you know within this thread.

@Bugsy5295 - I'm sorry to hear that the tablet has not been added to your inventory following the release of TU 1.3.1. The development team are still investigating why this mystery cannot be completed following the release of this Title Update. I've shared your report with the team so they can take a closer look at this. Any updates regarding this issue will be shared within this thread, so please keep an eye out!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-stdFCQKX
    2 posts

I have been trying for months to get the Treasure of Britain in Essexe at the Old Cellar. I now can’t even shoot the barrels. They aren’t resetting. This is legit the last thing I need to complete. I have tried everything short of starting the game completely over. I have played over 200 hours and really hope this can be fixed!

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@guest-stdfcqkx The tablet was added to our inventories in latest update, if you're looking for that. You can go claim your Excalibur

• EnterTheTT
    3 posts

The room does not reset itself. The tablet does no longer appear since you gave it to the inventory. Now we cannot get achievments for collection them all and exploration

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2941 posts

Hello @enterthett,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue has been already reopened with the development team and it's still being investigated. In order to speed up the investigation, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring? Can you also confirm if your latest save is uploaded to the cloud?

Many thanks!

PS: I merged your thread with our megathread for better visibility.

Official Response
  • barkerd81
    12 posts

Is there any update on when the development team will provide a fix in order to mark the old cellar as complete. This is the last trophy in order to complete platinum. Given this glitch first happened in Dec and is still yet to be resolved is extremely annoying 😒

• keremthns
    25 posts

@ubi-mark hello, we got the excalibur arter 8 months thanks. But we need to mark the request as completed for reaching platinum trophy. My play time is over 200h. You may check my save file that, I created a ticket and sent it maybe 8 months ago…

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @barkerd81 & @keremthns!

The development team are aware that the Old Cellar is still showing as uncompleted even if the tablet has been collected and Excalibur has been claimed. I'm sorry to hear that this is preventing your ability to unlock the platinum trophy "Viking Legend." I can see that we've already shared your report with the team for use in the ongoing investigation, @keremthns. Thanks for taking the time to share this 🙂

Would you be able to let us know the username of the account you play Assassin's Creed: Valhalla on, @barkerd81? I've checked the Ubisoft account you've contacted us from and it doesn't look like you play the game on this account. Once you've confirmed the username of the account you use to play Assassin's Creed: Valhalla on, we can forward your report to the development team as well.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new details to share regarding the Old Cellar, we will let you know within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • DAYS020
    1 posts

Hi! O cant get the tablet from old cellar. Anyone could Help me ?

• EnterTheTT
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis mine was the same issue

• EnterTheTT
    3 posts

@ubi-mark i have Excalibur and all tablets but still shows incomplete

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2941 posts

Hello @enterthett,

Thank you for sharing this! I can see that this mystery showing as incompleted has been reported to the development team and it's also being investigated at the moment. Once we have an update on this, we will let everyone know through the patch notes. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

I'm glad, however, that you were able to get Excalibur! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics