ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there @Fornoni & @Vannezz13! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with the "Old Cellar" within this thread, and for sharing your feedback regarding the ongoing investigation.

I'm aware that the investigation into this issue has been ongoing for some time now, @Fornoni, and I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to complete this world event and achieve 100% completion as a result. I apologise for any impact this issue with the Treasure of Britain has had on your gaming experience.

We have received a number of videos from players already showcasing the issue they've encountered with the "Old Cellar," and we're thankful to those who have taken the time to create these. Though providing a video with your report is not a requirement, the development team have asked that we keep collecting these videos from players as they are helpful for understanding how the issue behaves in-game. Not every instance of this issue in-game is identical, so having videos from multiple players can help the team to spot if there are multiple potential causes or ways this issue can manifest in-game.

Please note that the Player Support team is unable to influence the priority of an investigation, as this is the decision of the development team. We are regularly forwarding reports and feedback that's shared with us by affected players for use in the ongoing investigation. As soon as we have any new details to share from the investigation, such as any ETA for a resolution, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we're able to.

You mention that you cannot see the tablet in the Old Cellar, @Vannezz13. Just to check, is the tablet in your inventory? I'm aware that the tablet was automatically added to the inventory of several players following the release of TU 1.3.1, which allowed them to progress with the Treasure of Britain questline even though the "Old Cellar" world event remained incomplete on the map. The tablet you should receive from this quest is the spoiler.

If the tablet isn't in your inventory, would you be able to provide us with a video that shows the tablet is missing from both the Old Cellar and your in-game inventory? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ramirosneto
    3 posts
    Hello there @ramirosneto & @DatBoiTrinto! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with the Treasure of Britain in the Old Cellar. The dedicated teams are still looking into this World Event. We don't yet have any updates to share from either of the ongoing investigations at this time. As soon as we have any new details to share regarding either investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

For clarity's sake, I'd like to provide an update regarding the investigations into "The Old Cellar." If you do not see your issue listed below, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can take a closer look:

• The "Old Cellar" mystery isn't marked as completed after collecting the tablet
      • Investigation Status: Under investigation (Additional videos welcome)
      • Comments: If you have been affected by this issue, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your save file uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save file.
    • The "Old Cellar" mystery cannot be completed as the tablet is missing
      • Investigation Status: Reopened following TU 1.2.2
      • Comments: If the tablet is completely missing from the Old Cellar, please can you provide us with a video that shows this in-game? Additionally, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your save file uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save file.

Thanks! 😊

Here is the YouTube video link

• ramirosneto
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, in addition to my answer the old cellar tablet is in my inventory but the event it's not complete yet, i.e. I can't get the trophy that requires all Essex events completed

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Thanks very much for answering our questions and providing this clip ramirosneto, I will forward this to the team investigating now, much appreciated.

Official Response
  • barkerd81
    12 posts

@ubi-milky Is there any news on this yet?

Extremely disappointing that it still isn't resolved, surely given the length of time this has been logged we should be close to sorting.

Why can't the mission be marked as closed if the tablet is in the gamers inventory, its simple code to check and then close the quest.

With a new DLC coming out that we are being charged 32.99 for even with a season pass and a game that is still glitching and can't actually be completed, starting to see that money from the end user is clearly more important than the actual user experience.

• ambiegus7
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • i-NaTT
    3 posts
    Why it took so much time to fixed this problem. More than one year and we still have to wait for the patch and still we don't know the progress. what is the problem or why it hasn't been fixed?
  • nigel15
    9 posts

We are now into March 2022 and there is still no meaningful update on this! This is just not good enough!

• Almolloyuk2
    2 posts

Hi,

Like a lot of people on here, I am now stuck waiting to get this world event to close. I broke all barrels, picked up the tablet, claimed Excalibur, and still the icon is on the map. Now the only thing left to do on the game after 160+ hours of.trecking all over the map to collect and close out the rest. Very frustrating.

• barkerd81
    12 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Milky is someone actually going to provide an update on this bug, I can't believe that it is still no closer to being resolved. The fact that it is now well over a year since first being reported and still no change. Perhaps they should delay dawn of ragnarok and concentrate on fixing the bugs for the original game

• toyotarules234
    4 posts
    @Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Milky is someone actually going to provide an update on this bug, I can't believe that it is still no closer to being resolved. The fact that it is now well over a year since first being reported and still no change. Perhaps they should delay dawn of ragnarok and concentrate on fixing the bugs for the original game

Delay content that they are going to sell at a premium to fix content they already sold to you?

How UBI never changes...

• grahamgibson27
    3 posts

I cant get to the tablet and the caps don't respawn. I tried everything including to Verify files. This bug is very annoying since you cannot do the follow up quest too, because you are not able to get the tablet i hope you can make a fix, where the caps of the barrels respawn after loading or something like that.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update from the ongoing investigations into the Old Cellar!

• The "Old Cellar" mystery isn't marked as completed after collecting the tablet
      • Investigation Status: Pending Fix
      • Comments: The development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! Once we have more definite news to share, such as an ETA, we will let you know within this thread. You can also keep an eye out for updates in the News & Announcements forum.
    • The "Old Cellar" mystery cannot be completed as the tablet is missing
      • Investigation Status: Pending Fix
      • Comments: The development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! Once we have more definite news to share, such as an ETA, we will let you know within this thread. You can also keep an eye out for updates in the News & Announcements forum.

As mentioned above, we don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when these fixes will be released. As soon as we have more information to share regarding an ETA, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes published in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • barkerd81
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis - So is it fixed?

Appreciate the update but its not really anything we didn't know, we are still in the dark as to when this will be sorted or if it is even actually fixed.

• Ubi-Borealis

The fixes for the Old Cellar haven't yet been released, @barkerd81, but they will be released in a future update. Once we have a confirmed ETA for this update's release, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Burnsie620
    1 posts

@ubi-baron i still am having this problem and it still hasn't been fixed . i was looking forward to getting the great sword but then the one tablet i haven't gotten is still glitched; its been 2 years and this problem still persists

• killer_69_dmx
    1 posts

@zera474 I can't get it either, I only have 7 barrels to shoot at, I've reloaded a few times and still not enough to fill

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Burnsie620 & @killer_69_dmx! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble completing the mystery at the Old Cellar. As shared in my earlier post, the dedicated teams will be deploying a fix for this world event in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when these fixes will be released for the game.

We're checking in with the dedicated teams regularly, and once we have more definite information to share it will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, so please keep an eye out for these as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • barkerd81
    12 posts
    Hello there @Burnsie620 & @killer_69_dmx! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble completing the mystery at the Old Cellar. As shared in my earlier post, the dedicated teams will be deploying a fix for this world event in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when these fixes will be released for the game.

We're checking in with the dedicated teams regularly, and once we have more definite information to share it will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, so please keep an eye out for these as well.

Thanks! 😊

Thought this bug was fixed and just awaiting release?

Are they going to sort it out considering how long it's been an issue and how many people are actually waiting for it to be released. Forgot new DLCs and events fix the issues first would be a start

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @barkerd81!

The dedicated teams have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for the Old Cellar in a future update. The update this fix is to be included in has not yet been confirmed, so it hasn't yet been released for the game.

Once we have been provided a confirmed ETA, we will let you know within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum prior to release, so please keep an eye out for these.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics