ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• barkerd81
    12 posts
    Hello there @barkerd81!

The dedicated teams have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for the Old Cellar in a future update. The update this fix is to be included in has not yet been confirmed, so it hasn't yet been released for the game.

Once we have been provided a confirmed ETA, we will let you know within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum prior to release, so please keep an eye out for these.

Thanks! 😊

Again thanks for the update, but considering that this bug has been around for over a year surely it is in the best interest to actually resolve it sooner rather than later, I and I'm sure many others would rather the bugs be resolved than some slight enhancements to side quests or photomodes. Its been a month since the last patch release how can no one know when the next patch is to be released. Surely there are regular slots for bug fixes to aid the consumers that have spent a significant amount of money for the many different versions of the game along with DLC content. For something that was first reported in Dec 2020 to not be resolved now is extremely poor. The fact that the tablet was added to players inventory without a small bit of code to close the quest is very short sighted

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@barkerd81 We appreciate your reply and feedback and will gladly pass this on.

I am afraid there is not a way to speed up the process of when the fix will be released. Rest assured if there are any updates to share on this issue we will reach back out.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • danjah2011
    4 posts

Ahh boo. I fired up the game to see if, after more than a year, I could get my platinum for putting so much effort in. Great to hear there's a fix "being deployed some time in the future", hopefully it helps others - personally I'm going to go trade my game in and free up some space.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5954 posts

Hello there @danjah2011! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue with the Old Cellar in your own game. As mentioned by my colleagues within this thread, this issue is due to be resolved in a future update. Once we have a confirmed ETA for the update's release, it will be shared within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be posted within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, so I'd recommend keeping an eye out for these as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • volcanicvoid
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis It’s a bit silly this is such a small bug and you still haven’t been able to fix it. I’m finishing up stuff in this game and this is one of the few annoying things left (I have the tablet but old cellar still isn’t marked off). I don’t know how many other bugs I’ve encountered in this game where it’s warped me straight up into the air, made objects immovable so treasure areas are unreachable or straight up just crashed. At this point just be more open with when you plan to fix it or just be honest and say you’re not going to. The sunk cost of this jank is depressing

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5954 posts

Hello there @volcanicvoid! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Old Cellar with us, as well as your feedback about the ongoing investigation. I'm sorry to hear that this issue has impacted on your ability to complete the game. I'd like to assure you that the dedicated teams will be deploying fixes for this World Event in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for the update, but as soon as we know more confirmed information we'll let you know within this thread.

I'd also recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any patch notes, as any fixes included in future updates will be published within these.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Almolloyuk2
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis can you confirm that this will be fixed so uring the next title updated reported to be released on 19th April 22? This is becoming so frustrating now not being able to finish what was a pretty enjoyable game. I'm wanting to buy expansions to keep the game going, but I'm not prepared be even more invested in the game and still not be able to close out something that should be so simple.

Thanks

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3997 posts

Hello everyone, 

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have contacted us and have confirmed that the following issues should be resolved with the release of Title Update 1.5.1.

• "Old Cellar" Treasures of Britain is not marked as completed after collecting the tablet
    • "Old Cellar" Treasures of Britain cannot be completed because the tablet is missing

You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch will be deployed today at 12 pm UTC/GMT, 1 pm CET, 7 am EST, 4 am PST, and 11 pm AEDT. If you are still experiencing this issue after installing the new update then please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team.

When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen before loading your save.
    • That the "Old Cellar" Treasures of Britain is not marked as completed after collecting the tablet or that it cannot be completed because the tablet is missing.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. This support article can help you to do this.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following the 1.5.1 update.

Official Response
  • canbayar
    4 posts

The bug is fixed, I have just obtained my platinum trophy after 6 months of waiting. Thanks!

• strotee
    16 posts

@ubi-keo
    Re-downloaded game with 1.5.1 and quest is now gone but the 'Compete all Territories' trophy never popped despite have all territories at 100% plus no left over quests. The only thing I can think of is if Ubisoft retroactively made mastery challenge +Tombs of the Fallen part of the territory.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3997 posts

Hi @canbayar I'm pleased to hear that this issue is resolved and you have unlocked the trophy.

@strotee I'm sorry to hear that the trophy has not unlocked. To confirm have you completed all territories in England, Norway, Asgard, Jotunheim and Vinland?

Official Response
  • MDWeightman
    1 posts

After 20 months it's finally fixed! Go forth and get your platinum!

• nigel15
    9 posts

This patch has finally worked!! I have the platinum!

• strotee
    16 posts

@ubi-keo I have every zone cleared at 100%, plus the only quest remaining is mastery challenges & river raid. I have my save uploaded on PS5 which I assume goes to Ubisoft, so you're free to look at it. Hopefully others will have better luck than I. After over 450 hours, I'm throwing in the towel.

• danjah2011
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis it appears to be fixed in the latest update!! I scanned the released changelog entries and it's in there towards the end, and I'm very thankful for the fix. Also thankful about the huge amount of other fixes in this latest update

Oh wait, the completion of the quest and location and region is now done, but the roll up completion based on "Completionist All The Way" still doesn't complete for me.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2506 posts

Hey @strotee

I'm sorry to hear it hasn't resolved for you. I'll be able to get a copy of your save if it's on the cloud and will forward this on so the devs can have another look.

@danjah2011 So it shows as complete in game for you but the trophy / achievement never unlocked for you like it has for others?

Official Response
  • danjah2011
    4 posts

@ubi-froggard yeah that's right, noted above "all territories in England, Norway, Asgard, Jotunheim and Vinland" i can confirm I've completed all of those territories, or at least i think i have - all artifact/ wealth/ quest bars full and in England Randvi has confirmed all of the alliances too. I've even collected every non-travelling loot chest 🏆

• barkerd81
    12 posts

Did the last two trophies just pop when the location updated or did you have to do anything, location is complete and finished everything but couple of river raids and the mastery challengers

Trophies haven't popped, really am getting frustrated with this game now, 😒

• danjah2011
    4 posts

Well i feel a bit dumb, i had two unfinished quests in Asgard, completed those and Completionist trophy earned! This issue fully resolved for me now.

Suggested Topics