Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • PigzMightFly
    12 posts

@pigzmightfly Any news on this please?

PigzMightFly (Trev)

• PigzMightFly
    12 posts

@pigzmightfly nd I've also got the pig of prophecy gliche?

PigsMightFly (Trev)

• keremthns
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis

1) There is another bug came up after last update. I have spartian bow which I bought from store. I upgraded it to legendary level very long ago before the patches. Now I see that it is become unequipped and downgraded to base level. You can check it from my save file (please see my previous ticket)

2) I haven’t played the game since 1.5 month, I am waiting the tablet bug to be get fixed. Is there any progress. It has been long time !

thanks.

• smiles4mike0325
    3 posts

@ubi-wan as of today 2/28/21 The Old Cellar is still not working!! This was suppose to be fixed with patch 1.1.1 ?? Any help or work around? I play on a Ps4 console and this is my last tablet for Excalibur.
    Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1451 posts

Hello all!

Thank you all for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of the Treasure of Britain at the Old Cellar. At this moment in time, we have no new information to share from the development team's investigation. Once we have any new information to share, we will post it within this thread and within our News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out in these places for future updates.

I'd like to take the time to respond to some posts that have been left since my last update.

@strotee & @OGAttempt - Thanks for taking the time to share your reports. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.

@cstrike105 - Thanks for submitting a save. I can see that this has been passed on for further investigation.

@PigzMightFly - At this moment in time, we cannot provide a definite ETA for a resolution. Please keep an eye out within the thread and in our News & Announcements forum for future updates. If you're also unable to proceed in "Pig of Prophecy," please consider checking out our dedicated megathread for this investigation.

@keremthns - Thanks for taking the time to share your report with the spartan bow. You can check out our dedicated megathread for this investigation here.

@smiles4mike0325 - We had hoped the issue would be resolved following TU 1.1.1. After players reported that the issue still persisted, the investigation was reopened and is still under investigation. At this moment in time, I'm not aware of any workarounds. If possible, you could try loading an earlier save to see if this helps you to proceed with the mystery.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • keremthns
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis hello, thanks for your support. I have an idea. You can modify our save files and send it to us back. So that we can continue playing. We don’t have to wait for the patch for 2 months. What do you think ?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hey there @keremthns!

Thanks for sharing your suggestion. We're unable to modify a player's save file in this way, so we would be unable to do this. The development team are looking into resolving this issue for everyone who has been affected by this through a game update. Once we have any new information to share, they will be posted within this thread and in our News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • Kartman023
    2 posts

@sbackp having the same pc issue

• Kartman023
    2 posts

Located a white glitch in the old cellar. Has anyone experienced a blinding glow from inside the cellar? Takes up have the room

• LurcherLady
    13 posts

@don_smack_a_lot I had this happen on my first playthrough. I managed to eventually trigger the tablet by reloading a save prior to going in the cave. I don't think it resets, can't be 100% certain but think I tried that as well. Went away did a few other quests, returned and was unable to interact any further or get the tablet.

Reloading was the only thing that worked for me. Strangely, the second playthrough (with male Eivor, first was female, though I doubt that has any meaningful effect on the outcome) I had no issues at all and it progressed as it should. In fact, I've found several quests I originally struggled with do seem to have been resolved.

• Zackpdx
    2 posts

3/7/21 and STILL bugged. Unbelievable. Please help

• PigzMightFly
    12 posts

@lurcherlady hi, Ive been back to the cellar on countless occasions with no luck. You'd think they would make this a priority not just forget about it? wELL i SUPPOSE THEY HAVE THERE MONEY THATS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT AND THEY MAKE GOOD GAMES SO THEY KNOW PEOPLE WILL STILL BUY THEM.

PigzMightFly (Trev)

• carlbranney
    1 posts

Unable to flood old cellar ac valhalla its now March 2021 this is all that is left to get 100%. Is this being fixed on next update. Ie the casks in the cellar are empty with no knobs yet the stone is still there. I think the game thinks you already have collected the stone and the casks wouldn't respawn. This bug clitch has ruined the game for me.

• AtomicCherries
    1 posts

244 hours into the game and this is the only glitch I have encountered which doesn't sort itself out once you restart
    I have been back countless times to see if the win barrel corks respawn and nothing
    Is there ever going to be a fix for this? Its the only tablet I need
    Its off putting!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged a couple new threads into this megathread, so apologise if any conversations have been displaced by this. The development team is still investigating the Treasure of Britain that cannot be collected from the Old Cellar. We currently have no new updates to share from the investigation. Please be assured that once we have any more news to share with you all from the investigation, it will be shared within this thread.

@Kartman023 - Would you be able to explain this white glitch you're encountering a bit further for me? Is this preventing your from collecting the tablet? If possible, would you be able to provide a video that shows the glow you're experiencing in-game?

@LurcherLady - Thanks for sharing how you were able to resolve this issue within your own game. If players are able to load an earlier save, we would recommend that they try this to see if it allows them to successfully collect the tablet from the cellar. It's possible playing the game using a different save game allowed you to avoid issues you encountered before, as well. I'm glad to hear that the game has been progressing normally for you!

@PigzMightFly, @carlbranney & @AtomicCherries - Please be assured that the development team is still actively looking into this issue further. We are unable to provide unconfirmed details from the investigation, such as when a fix will be released. Once this information is made available, it will be shared within the forums.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • nigel15
    2 posts

Can you please comfirm that this is fixable? I will be so disappointed if that isn't the case?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @nigel15!

The development team are investigating this issue with the Old Cellar further, and hope to be able to resolve it in the future. Currently, we have no definite ETA for this. Once we have any updates made available from the investigation, we will share these within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Puffy_098
    1 posts

This bug is still not fixed even after update 1.2.0

• afanas1234
    1 posts

Great! The bug in the old Cellar is still there!!!!!

• LordDaRkUS14
    1 posts

Still unable to get the tablet from this side quest I have done everything else in game but this please fix...

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics