Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

OK so not sure if I'm posting in the rite place but desperately need some help..

Trying to get all the Hidden Tablets for Excalibur Sword. I'm running into what I think is a issue and iv shot the barrles with mead or wine to flood the cellar but the tablet didn't rise or I couldn't collect it, so I left carried on with the others now when I go back to the cellar I can't shoot the barrels again and the cellar is no longer flooded with the tablet still hidden..

Any suggestions undefinedundefined

• DeadLayWaiting
    2 posts

it’s same here been playing on PS4 and no luck with this either and last tablet I need as well, I think Ubisoft are aware I did chat to someone on the customer support so hopefully a patch soon

• Zera474
    5 posts

yeah i wonder when they will have knowledge of the bug I have not got a reply of it or any of the threads of the same bug which is kinda sad of ubisoft its almost 3 weeks since the release...

• Zera474
    5 posts

got the same issue! Have seen quite alot of threads and people having this issue and its [censored] cause you cant get Excalibur... would be nice if they could respond to any of it and add it to their to do list at least so we know they are working on it...

• Zera474
    5 posts

yeah this is an issue for some people sad to see we do not even got an reply from the team yet...

• guest-7JGBuzlS
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. I have not yet finished the Lincolnshire quest but still.

• Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

@zera474 it is m8 I reported other issues with my ubisoft account logged tickets for more than week no response and this has been done on all social media platforms..

Rubbish customer service

• Beavvvvv
    2 posts

I drained all the kegs and didn't give me the tablet on Xbox one and the kegs won't respond to drain them again need to fix this big problem

• Beavvvvv
    2 posts

Old cellar did give me the tablet and the kegs won't respawn when I drained them need fixing

Didn't give me the tablet

• FrozenBites
    6 posts

Please help us ubisoft

• FrozenBites
    6 posts

Same. Hope ubisoft fixes it. Excalibur is many players goal and its unreachable. You would think it would be another important fix for us.

• Cathar_Boy
    1 posts

Same. This version of Olde England is more like "bug infested swamp."

• AKEEFER
    6 posts

@zera474 me too exact same issue. no help or anything from ubisoft yet

• AKEEFER
    6 posts

having exact same issue for a while now

• AKEEFER
    6 posts

@don_smack_a_lot same problem here. bumping for Ubisoft to see

• AKEEFER
    6 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins i as well as a few other ppl i know and several on this site are having the same problem, is there a fix?

• DeadLayWaiting
    2 posts

Anyone else not able to get the tablet for Excalibur in the old cellar? Barrels are empty and liquid ran out but didn’t fill the drain enough and now no liquid on the floor and tablet stuck under the drain still, last thing I need for platinum trophy

• UbiT00n
    Community Representative 70 posts

@deadlaywaiting Are you able to provide a video of what is happening for you so we can take a look?
    Thank you

Official Response
  • Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

Yes I'm having the same issue..and reported it plus made tickets with no response from them.. its a joke

• Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

@ubit00n I have sent a video of this issue through and I am unable to attach the video here due to privileges...

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics