Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • UbiT00n
    Community Representative 70 posts

@sammie_mom Hey, the support teams are really busy at the moment, however I can try and chase this up.
    Are you able to provide a link of the video to Imgur or youtube?
    Would be super appreciated, thank you kindly.

Official Response
  • Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

undefinedundefinedso I am unable to post a video here hope this can help..

• Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

@ubit00n

hope this can help never posted before

• Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

@ubit00n thank you for the response I have reported a issue with my account and the emails over a week ago to support and tried chating but have no luck..

• UbiT00n

@sammie_mom Hey! I just checked this and we do have someone in support who has been able to report this to the team and it's being investigated.
    I'm going to attach the video and screenshots that you have provided in this thread.
    Thank you so much for raising.

Official Response
  • Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

@ubit00n awsome thank you would there be any ways I can report something else here regarding my account and email as I'm struggling to get a response from the team for over a week.. I actually almost had some luck on twitter but not enough

Kind regards

• UbiT00n

@sammie_mom You can flag something with me and if you have a video and some screenshots and a way to report it, I can do that for you 🙂

Official Response
  • Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

@ubit00n ok I'm gonna try figure out how to flag something

• Sammie_Mom
    14 posts
  • Sammie_Mom
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • itsmr.Sanchez
    5 posts

i have the same problem here!!!! i dried all barrels and i cant catch the stone.. [censored] UBISOFT ?

• AKEEFER
    6 posts

@zera474 bumping for ubisoft to see. having same issue

• itsmr.Sanchez
    5 posts

@ubit00n i have the same problem on previous video shown... please try to fix it

• Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

@UbiT00n I see my post was moved just not sure how to see if anything is been done about it, as its an account issue and not so much game play.

Kind regards

• I20Coyote
    2 posts

The treasure of Britain in the old cellar in essex is bugged for me it says I havent completed it on the map i dont know if ive gotten the tablet but I dont think I picked it up and when I go back I can no longer pick up it up where its supposed to be at or anywhere else

• ketriiak
    1 posts

Hello

I have the same problem..
    Someone can have an idea how to fix it ?
    Please fix it this bug.

Thanks!

• AMobs338
    2 posts

After shooting all of the barrels in the room within the Old Cellar I am unable to retrieve the tablet in the center of the Room on the floor. There is no way to reset all of the opened barrels to attempt it again.

• Sammie_Mom
    14 posts

@ketriiak as far as I know Devs are working on the issue at hand..

• stevencwilk
    1 posts

I am having an issue with the Old Cellar. I hit all the wine barrels but the tablet does not float up to where I can get it.

• orionsrise
    7 posts

Same problem, ps4, don't know of any work around

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics