Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 435 posts

Hello there,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

@izzi1135TAZ - thank you for providing us with more details! I'll pass them along to the team. Once we have more updates, we are going to share them with you through this thread

@lukiejacko - I'm really sorry to hear that you're affected as well. I can totally understand that this is frustrating. However, I can see that our team is currently working on this issue and as soon as we have an update, we are going to let everyone know. Apologies for that.

@I_Am_David_ - thank you for your update. I just checked the status of this investigation and I can see that the team collected save files from our players and they're trying to reproduce this issue. I can assure you that this issue is being investigated and it seems that is more complex, that's why it's taking more time. However, once we have more details, we are going to update this thread to let everyone know.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • I_Am_David_
    9 posts

@ubi-mark Thank you for the info!
    I truly respect your resolve, I'm not sure I'd be able to keep reading peoples issues all day long. I appreciate your activity in this thread! 🙂

• CheezyPig21
    7 posts

another issue with Excalibur tablets is the zealot Heike (at least for me) didn’t drop its tablet so I can’t complete the quest.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

@cheezypig21 Hey there, thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear the tablet didn't drop from Zealot Heike! Would you be able to send your save to the cloud and let us know when you have, so that we can provide your info to the dev team while they continue their investigation?

Official Response
  • CheezyPig21
    7 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I saved it to the cloud. What do I have to do now

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@cheezypig21 Nothing else for now! Thanks for saving to the cloud. I've got it from here. If I need any other info, I'll let you know. 🙂 Thank you for your patience in this matter!

Official Response
  • CheezyPig21
    7 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    no problem, thank you for helping me out.

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@cheezypig21 Just to check, are you playing on the same account that you're contacting on? Can you let me know here or through PMs what your Xbox gamertag is please?

Official Response
  • CheezyPig21
    7 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    my Xbox gamer tag is CornD65

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@cheezypig21 Perfect. Thanks for following up. 🙂

Official Response
  • CheezyPig21
    7 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    I just realized I just didn’t go to one of the caves. I was watching a walkthrough and thought that one of the hidden ones burea was one of the caves and I thought I already got the tablet. Sorry for the false alarm.

• Ember73Ghost
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I have not been on since the end of January because I was getting frustrated with the situation in the old cellar, I tried everything: loading earlier saves to restarting. Reading the posts on here was only discouraging me, so here I am about 3 months later and still no fix!!?? Come on Ubisoft, please do something.... I don't want to have to stop playing your games. 😕

• tocharius
    1 posts

The first time I was in the Old Cellar, I died because one of the barrels dropped on my head. Maybe that can cause the bug? I can imagine this bug is very difficult to reproduce.

• Zackpdx
    2 posts

4/18, still waiting on a bug fix!

• keremthns
    10 posts

Still waiting!!!

• CharleZamot
    1 posts

can't get the piece been waiting a lot since launch to get this fix

• nacho.ganci
    2 posts

the caps do not appear again and i cannot remove the tablet

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 600 posts

Hey all! (And nacho.ganci - I merged your post here, as this is an issue our teams are currently looking into.)

We appreciate your patience as this issue is being investigated, as well as continued reports. We're grateful for the saves, videos and information provided so far. The team is hopeful to have an update on this issue soon, so we suggest those experiencing it stay tuned to our news & announcements page for more information, when available. (Of course we'll be adding any new updates made available to this mega thread as well!)

Official Response
  • joydeep95
    2 posts

Hello, 

The issue is regarding a mission for finding the tablets for Excalibur. When I visit the place "Old Celler" for the tablet and after break the red coloured part of the wine container it is not filling up the chamber where the tablet is and it is not rising up.

Please help with this issue.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1365 posts

Hello there @joydeep95! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the tablet within the Old Cellar. I'm happy to announce that the development team plan to fix this issue in a future update! We don't yet have an ETA for this fix. Once more definite information is made available, we will share it within this thread and in the "News & Announcements" forum, so please keep an eye out for future announcements!

Thanks all 😊

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics