Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Smed1980
    5 posts

Yep the old cellar bug is still there on PS5, I guess I'm not getting Excalibur anytime soon.

• CentralApollo54
    2 posts

Xbox series x - post march 16 update. Still unattainable.

I've finished the game at this point. The old cellar is the only thing between me and the 100%(and Excalibur)

• BayBoi_28
    1 posts

G'day how ya going, the old cellar glitch is driving me insane. I cant get Excalibur because the artefact won't float up to the top. And I've tried doing this challenge again but there is no valves on the wine dispensers, so I'm very [censored] off at the moment.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Hello there!

As I mentioned in my earlier post, the development team are still investigating the Old Cellar mystery further. I've passed on the reports that have been made within this thread to the development team to help with the ongoing investigation. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Old Cellar with us.

We still don't have any new updates to share with you all from the investigation. Once we have any new information regarding the Treasure of Britain within the Old Cellar, we will reach out to you within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Itzleopard
    1 posts

Hi Support!

The same thing is happening on Xbox series X. This is with 1.2.0. I'm 163hrs into the game. So I'm just collecting things. Please help, this is extremely frustrating as I cannot complete the Excalibur task.

• FlyingMutt35
    1 posts

Just downloaded on the Ps5, can't get the tablet due to mead barrels already been broken. I have downloaded all the patch files etc. What am I to do?

• strotee
    7 posts
    Just downloaded on the Ps5, can't get the tablet due to mead barrels already been broken. I have downloaded all the patch files etc. What am I to do?

Sadly, wait like the rest of us. Sony gave me a refund on Cyberpunk for CD Projekt Red's bug-ridden game. At what point do we ask Sony for our money back for this game?

• Smed1980
    5 posts

I have the same problem. Can't collect the last tablet for Excalibur.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with the Old Cellar. I'm sorry to hear that this has caused frustration for some of you. I've passed these reports along to the development team for a closer look. We don't yet have any new updates to share with you all from the investigation. Once we have new information from the development team, we will share it within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • izzi1135TAZ
    2 posts

I have reached the Old Cellar. Smashed all the wine barrels, but i can't reach the stone in the grate on the floor. is there a fix for this? Im at skill point 408, finished most of the game, except this. i even left and came back to it. the barrels are empty.
    Hope you can help. Thanks

• lukiejacko
    4 posts

same issue as everyone else, have complete everything except this! quite frustrating/ waste of time am starting to think it wont get fixed seeing as it was reported 5 months ago

• I_Am_David_
    10 posts

Hi,
    I actually reported this issue November 11th 2020 (check my post history). Granted I never responded to the kind staff member since I just couldn't be bothered to record it and whatever, but I haven't picked up the game since very recently (post- 1.2 update and now 1.2.1).

I am completely flabbergasted at the fact that this hasn't been fixed yet! The dev team has the saves, has the videos etc, everything they have requested. But won't say a word on their process. I know it might be time consuming but as customers and users most of us would love to get some more technical explanation as to why this is happening.. Or at least what the team suspect is the issue.

I would personally most likely get more a sense of that they actually care about this issue and aren't just having some poor staff member do free PR and say that "they're on it" time and time again.

Regards,
    David.

• Smed1980
    5 posts

Just downloaded another update. I still can't finish Old cellar. I guess no Excalibur!!!!!!!!

• lukiejacko
    4 posts

@i_am_david_ i really starting to think this will not be fixed 120 plus hours in the game the only thing i need 100% the game

• AKEEFER
    6 posts

this is genuinely ridiculous. i stopped playing the game and will uninstall because of this. I cant even finish the game

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello there,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

@izzi1135TAZ - thank you for providing us with more details! I'll pass them along to the team. Once we have more updates, we are going to share them with you through this thread

@lukiejacko - I'm really sorry to hear that you're affected as well. I can totally understand that this is frustrating. However, I can see that our team is currently working on this issue and as soon as we have an update, we are going to let everyone know. Apologies for that.

@I_Am_David_ - thank you for your update. I just checked the status of this investigation and I can see that the team collected save files from our players and they're trying to reproduce this issue. I can assure you that this issue is being investigated and it seems that is more complex, that's why it's taking more time. However, once we have more details, we are going to update this thread to let everyone know.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • I_Am_David_
    10 posts

@ubi-mark Thank you for the info!
    I truly respect your resolve, I'm not sure I'd be able to keep reading peoples issues all day long. I appreciate your activity in this thread! 🙂

• CheezyPig21
    7 posts

another issue with Excalibur tablets is the zealot Heike (at least for me) didn’t drop its tablet so I can’t complete the quest.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 222 posts

@cheezypig21 Hey there, thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear the tablet didn't drop from Zealot Heike! Would you be able to send your save to the cloud and let us know when you have, so that we can provide your info to the dev team while they continue their investigation?

Official Response
  • CheezyPig21
    7 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I saved it to the cloud. What do I have to do now

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics