Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • keremthns
    10 posts

Still waiting!!!

• CharleZamot
    1 posts

can't get the piece been waiting a lot since launch to get this fix

• nacho.ganci
    2 posts

the caps do not appear again and i cannot remove the tablet

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hey all! (And nacho.ganci - I merged your post here, as this is an issue our teams are currently looking into.)

We appreciate your patience as this issue is being investigated, as well as continued reports. We're grateful for the saves, videos and information provided so far. The team is hopeful to have an update on this issue soon, so we suggest those experiencing it stay tuned to our news & announcements page for more information, when available. (Of course we'll be adding any new updates made available to this mega thread as well!)

Official Response
  • joydeep95
    3 posts

Hello, 

The issue is regarding a mission for finding the tablets for Excalibur. When I visit the place "Old Celler" for the tablet and after break the red coloured part of the wine container it is not filling up the chamber where the tablet is and it is not rising up.

Please help with this issue.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello there @joydeep95! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the tablet within the Old Cellar. I'm happy to announce that the development team plan to fix this issue in a future update! We don't yet have an ETA for this fix. Once more definite information is made available, we will share it within this thread and in the "News & Announcements" forum, so please keep an eye out for future announcements!

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • joydeep95
    3 posts

Hello @ubi-borealis thank you for the information. I am also have issues with "buckingham dice game" as it's not showing the option to play.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Orlog game in Buckingham, @joydeep95. Would you be able to start a new thread about this, so we can keep the investigations separate?

When opening a new thread, please include a video that shows you're unable to start the game. We can then take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Staple0
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis today's update has not fix issue yet, the tablet is not rising up.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Staple0! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've checked the TU 1.2.1 patch notes and it looks like this issue was not included in the recent update. I apologise for any disappointment caused. Rest assured that the development team are working on a fix, and hope to release this in a future update.

Please keep an eye out for future updates in the News & Announcements forum 😊

Official Response
  • CageyPower
    1 posts

I am unable to get the tablet, so I can't get Excalibur which then means I can't get Noden's Arc.

• nacho.ganci
    2 posts

i want to report the error of the old cellar that does not allow me to remove the last tableta that i am missing since the barrels after breaking the cap do not teappear to try again. I hope that in the next update they can fix it since i expected that they do it version 1.2.1 on pc

• homemdelata
    1 posts

I can't complete this mystery as well. I completed everything in the game but this mystery so I can't get Excalibur. I'm just replying here so Ubisoft knows that there are more people with the same issue and algo to be notified when they fix it (if they fix it someday, since it looks like it's a bug from November last year)

• PigzMightFly
    12 posts

Ok so you fixed the Pig of prophesy but this bug still exists, if you cant fix it just say at least then we'd know honesty is a good thing you know I'm sure everyone would appreciate that much better than waiting and waiting for something that's never gonna come.

• MstrTarvos
    64 posts

@nacho-ganci If you are talking about the mission I think you are, all you have to do is break all the barrels to flood the drain. The item you are looking for will rise up to where you can click on it to collect it. If you are having trouble selecting it, maybe try going back to an older save and try again.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "The Old Cellar." I'd like to provide you all with an update from the ongoing investigation.

The development team has confirmed that they intend to fix this issue in TU 1.2.2. The aim is to release this update in June, though we don't yet have a definite date and it is subject to change. As soon as this information has been confirmed, we will let you all know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@PigzMightFly - Rest assured that the development team has been looking into this issue further, and we hope that the update will be available to you all soon. Please keep an eye out within the forums for more information about TU 1.2.2.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • joydeep95
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Apex1785
    1 posts

Dear Ubi Team
    I am still sitting here after Months now of trying to get the Tablet from the Old Cellar Mystery.
    I tried all the possible Fixes and none of them work at all.
    And No I am not going to Provide you guys Another Video or Screenshot of it cause you guys got TONS of material to look at.
    This Support Forum is THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL and BADLY handled Forum i have ever seen.
    Only Standart answers that are beeing copy pasted and no actual Info on the Topic.
    Making new DLC's and Milking your Costumers is always an Option as it seems but actually providing Service or help People that have issues for Weeks or even Months is not an Option cause there is no Money to be made and actual Work involved.
    Great Job Ubisoft
    You once again do anything else then your bloody WORK!!!

• smedeiros1980
    4 posts

@apex1785 yeah seriously, I refuse to pay for the DLC until they fix this problem. It's been months I'm waiting to get excalibur.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Apex1785 & @smedeiros1980,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble collecting the Treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us.

As the development team has been able to find a fix for this issue, we no longer require any further videos or images. The team aim to release the fix for this issue in TU 1.2.2, which is targeted for a release in June 2021. Once we have a confirmed release date for the update, this will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the support you have received in the forums, and that you feel our responses are copied and pasted. Please be assured that we take the time to try and read every post made within these threads. The player support team are unable to share unconfirmed information from investigations, such as details regarding fixes or ETAs for update releases when these are not available. If you'd like to learn more about the internal development processes, I'd recommend taking a look at this Dev Blog, as it provides insight into how investigations are carried out.

If you have any further questions or concerns you would like to share with us, please do let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything else we can do to assist 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics