Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello there @Apex1785 & @smedeiros1980,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble collecting the Treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us.

As the development team has been able to find a fix for this issue, we no longer require any further videos or images. The team aim to release the fix for this issue in TU 1.2.2, which is targeted for a release in June 2021. Once we have a confirmed release date for the update, this will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the support you have received in the forums, and that you feel our responses are copied and pasted. Please be assured that we take the time to try and read every post made within these threads. The player support team are unable to share unconfirmed information from investigations, such as details regarding fixes or ETAs for update releases when these are not available. If you'd like to learn more about the internal development processes, I'd recommend taking a look at this Dev Blog, as it provides insight into how investigations are carried out.

If you have any further questions or concerns you would like to share with us, please do let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything else we can do to assist πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • ass2dss
    1 posts

the tablet in old cellar its clutching

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ass2dss! Welcome to the forums πŸ™‚

As shared in my previous update, the development team intend to resolve this issue in TU 1.2.2. I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information about this future update. Once we have a confirmed release date, we will also share this information within this thread as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • trixterdk
    1 posts

@akeefer still same bug noone fixing it its Been 6 months 😳

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @trixterdk! Welcome to the forums πŸ™‚

The development team have confirmed that they intend to resolve this issue in TU 1.2.2, which is targeted for a release in June. Once we have a confirmed release date, this information will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • strotee
    4 posts

So are we talking early/mid/late June? Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @strotee!

We are unable to speculate on an exact release date for TU 1.2.2. Currently, the development team intend to release this update sometime in June 2021. As soon as we have more definite information regarding this Title Update, we will share this information within the forums. Additionally, any patch notes will found in the News & Announcements forum as soon as they are available.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tohra84
    1 posts

Any updates?
    this is seriously getting way too long to get it fixed.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

@tohra84 Hello and thank you for your patience. We do not have any further information to provide at this time, however as Ubi-Borealis mentioned, this should be resolved in the next patch update. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience that this may be causing in the meantime, as I do understand the time that you have waited for a resolution. However, thanks for your continued patience and understanding during these times!

Official Response
  • strotee
    4 posts

So I'm guessing this patch comes out on June 15th along with the mastery challenge?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics