Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Old Cellar" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Old Cellar" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • lukiejacko
    4 posts

i still seem to be having problems, there seems to be nothing there to collect now so it looks like there have been changes made but nothing there to collect anymore

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @lukiejacko!

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update. I'm sorry to hear that you've still been unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar following the release of TU 1.2.2. To help the development team investigate this further, could you please send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar.
    • That the tablet is not present in your in-game inventory.

We can then forward this report to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • strotee
    7 posts

Patch didn't allow me to collect the item from Old Cellar. Looks like Excalibur will have to wait, see you again in 5-6 weeks. PS5 if it matters.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @strotee,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar as well. To help the development team investigate this further, could you please send us a video that shows the following:

• You are unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar.
    • That the tablet is not present in your in-game inventory.

We can then forward this report to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Staple0
    3 posts

i have the same problem,the video is not mine

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for providing us with a video, @Staple0. Do you happen to know the username of the player who has created this video? I can then include this in the report to the development team.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • joydeep95
    6 posts

@Ubi-Borealis The old Celler Bug is still there only new thing now is that the tablet is visible or it is vanished. Please help.

• Staple0
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis the username is inxcognito

• Ubi-Borealis

@joydeep95 - Thank you for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that the tablet is missing for you. The investigation has now been reopened, and I've added your information to the report.

@Staple0 - Thanks for confirming. I can now pass these details along to the team.

Official Response
  • Avatcake
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I am having a similar issue since the new update, version 1.2.2. When I get down to the old cellar, the treasure is no longer there, but the mystery still shows on my map as unsolved, there is no item in my inventory, and I am still unable to fulfill the requirements for the excalibur quest.

• nigel15
    4 posts

I have waited since Christmas to get my platinum trophy. I couldn’t wait to complete this tonight but upon loading the game and entering the cellar there is now nothing to collect!! This is so infuriating!!

• Smed1980
    5 posts

Just downloaded the patch but I'm still not able to complete Old cellar the Tablet has vanished. Very disappointed I guess I'll never get Excalibur. Anyways I refuse to pay for any further DLC until I can actually complete this game.

• inxcognito
    26 posts

Hi,

After the latest update v.1.2.2 that was supposed to finally fix the Old Cellar mystery, tablet that you need to collect is completely missing.
    I've checked my inventory, went to the Excalibur location to see if it was automaticaly place but nope.. I'm still not able to get Excalibur or complete the Old Cellar Mystery.
    See the video below:

Additionaly, before this update, tablet was there but it wasn't possible to interact with it.
    See the video below:

• inxcognito
    26 posts

This issue wasn't fixed with update v.1.2.2 how it was supposed to.

Now the tablet is completely gone while before the update the tablet was there but it wasn't possible to interact with it.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts

Hello @inxcognito,

Sorry to hear that you are missing this tablet after the update.

This is strange, indeed. Can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue.

If you're still experiencing this, can you please update this thread, so I can reopen this issue with the development team? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • keremthns
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis hello again. Problem continues. This time, Tablet is gone. Nothing there to collect anymore. You can check my save files that I sent before (5months I guess) ! Please fix this

• inxcognito
    26 posts

Hi @ubi-mark ,

I verified the files but the issue is still the same. The tablet is just not there anymore.

I tried contacting Ubisoft Support but there was only Live Chat option available and for some reason I couldn't start it.
    So I would appreacite if you could let the dev team know about this.

As you can see, this update didn't fix the issue for anyone. It's the same for all of us. Tablet is simply not there anymore.

Thanks!

• RyukaiStorm
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis why not just send everyone a free tablet via dlc or gift code like amazon gaming or anything ?

• tohra84
    2 posts

I must say im seriously disappointed in this to a point that I’ve never seen before. Second that this issue is “addressed” and “patched” but now there’s absolutely nothing after so many months……. No tablet no refilled wine kegs. No nothing…

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics