Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Thank you for providing us with a video, @Staple0. Do you happen to know the username of the player who has created this video? I can then include this in the report to the development team.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • joydeep95
    6 posts

@Ubi-Borealis The old Celler Bug is still there only new thing now is that the tablet is visible or it is vanished. Please help.

• Staple0
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis the username is inxcognito

• Ubi-Borealis

@joydeep95 - Thank you for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that the tablet is missing for you. The investigation has now been reopened, and I've added your information to the report.

@Staple0 - Thanks for confirming. I can now pass these details along to the team.

Official Response
  • Avatcake
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I am having a similar issue since the new update, version 1.2.2. When I get down to the old cellar, the treasure is no longer there, but the mystery still shows on my map as unsolved, there is no item in my inventory, and I am still unable to fulfill the requirements for the excalibur quest.

• nigel15
    4 posts

I have waited since Christmas to get my platinum trophy. I couldn’t wait to complete this tonight but upon loading the game and entering the cellar there is now nothing to collect!! This is so infuriating!!

• Smed1980
    5 posts

Just downloaded the patch but I'm still not able to complete Old cellar the Tablet has vanished. Very disappointed I guess I'll never get Excalibur. Anyways I refuse to pay for any further DLC until I can actually complete this game.

• inxcognito
    26 posts

Hi,

After the latest update v.1.2.2 that was supposed to finally fix the Old Cellar mystery, tablet that you need to collect is completely missing.
    I've checked my inventory, went to the Excalibur location to see if it was automaticaly place but nope.. I'm still not able to get Excalibur or complete the Old Cellar Mystery.
    See the video below:

Additionaly, before this update, tablet was there but it wasn't possible to interact with it.
    See the video below:

• inxcognito
    26 posts

This issue wasn't fixed with update v.1.2.2 how it was supposed to.

Now the tablet is completely gone while before the update the tablet was there but it wasn't possible to interact with it.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts

Hello @inxcognito,

Sorry to hear that you are missing this tablet after the update.

This is strange, indeed. Can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue.

If you're still experiencing this, can you please update this thread, so I can reopen this issue with the development team? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • keremthns
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis hello again. Problem continues. This time, Tablet is gone. Nothing there to collect anymore. You can check my save files that I sent before (5months I guess) ! Please fix this

• inxcognito
    26 posts

Hi @ubi-mark ,

I verified the files but the issue is still the same. The tablet is just not there anymore.

I tried contacting Ubisoft Support but there was only Live Chat option available and for some reason I couldn't start it.
    So I would appreacite if you could let the dev team know about this.

As you can see, this update didn't fix the issue for anyone. It's the same for all of us. Tablet is simply not there anymore.

Thanks!

• RyukaiStorm
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis why not just send everyone a free tablet via dlc or gift code like amazon gaming or anything ?

• tohra84
    2 posts

I must say im seriously disappointed in this to a point that I’ve never seen before. Second that this issue is “addressed” and “patched” but now there’s absolutely nothing after so many months……. No tablet no refilled wine kegs. No nothing…

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following the release of TU 1.2.2. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar. This investigation has been reopened, and the development team are investigating further.

If you are encountering issues with the Old Cellar, please can you clarify which of the following issues you're encountering:

• There is no wine flowing in the cellar, preventing the tablet from being collected
    • You can get the wine to flood the cellar, but there is no tablet available to collect

We can then ensure that your report is included in the correct investigation.

@Smed1980 - Can you let us know if it is the tablet that is missing for you? Or are you unable to interact with the wine barrels?

@inxcognito - Thanks for providing us with those videos! We've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

@RyukaiStorm - Any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and player support have no influence in this decision. If the development team plan to deploy a fix by an alternative means, this information will be shared in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • nigel15
    4 posts
    Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following the release of TU 1.2.2. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar. This investigation has been reopened, and the development team are investigating further.

If you are encountering issues with the Old Cellar, please can you clarify which of the following issues you're encountering:
    • There is no wine flowing in the cellar, preventing the tablet from being collected
    • You can get the wine to flood the cellar, but there is no tablet available to collect

We can then ensure that your report is included in the correct investigation.

@Smed1980 - Can you let us know if it is the tablet that is missing for you? Or are you unable to interact with the wine barrels?

@inxcognito - Thanks for providing us with those videos! We've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

@RyukaiStorm - Any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and player support have no influence in this decision. If the development team plan to deploy a fix by an alternative means, this information will be shared in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Hi, when entering the old cellar there is northern no wine flowing nor can I break any casks to make the wine flow. All casks have already been broken as previously happened, is it not possible to just add this to our inventory to save waiting longer?

• Avatcake
    2 posts

@ubi-mark To update on this issue, now not only are the wine barrels not working, the tablet is missing as well.

• iMagReX
    5 posts

From the last update 1.2.2 i see this have been fixed but still didnt got it or cant get it from the location itself.. what can i do?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@nigel15 - Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and to let us know that there's no tablet available in the cellar for you to collect. I'm sorry to hear that this issue persists for you. I've shared your report with the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Player support are unable to manually add items to a player's inventory. If the development team decide to resolve the issue in this manner, we will share this information within the forums. At this time, I would be unable to speculate on how the development team intend to resolve this issue.

@Avatcake & @iMagReX - The development team are aware of the issue wherein the tablet is now missing from the Old Cellar, and are now investigating this further. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we will let you all know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • SaiyanCrusader
    1 posts

Hello,

After the update I am still not able to collect the Treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar. It doesn't appear there at all now. All of the wine barrels are broken from previously breaking them and there is no running wine into the center. I am on Xbox One. Please address this right away. It is extremely frustrating that we can't complete the base game yet more dlc is coming out. I think yous have been given more than enough info and time to properly fix this. Please fix all bugs or stop charging people for content.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics