Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ruffnexskid
    1 posts

Why hasn't the old cellar bug not being fixed.
    It actually seems like ubisoft isn't making it a priority to fix the glitch.
    I'm only saying that because I have seen post from the beginning of the year about this problem and here it is now going in to the 6 month of year and still can't get the tablet from the old cellar.
    So nobody can actually get the Excalibur sword.
    This actually seems like it's more then just a glitch/bug because I truly believe if it was only a glitch/bug that ubisoft would of totally already had it fixed by now knowing that this problem has been going on for at least 6 months if not longer
    I PLAY USING PLAYSTATION 4 AND HONESTLY IF THIS PROBLEM CAN'T BE FIXED I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYMORE GAME MADE BY UBISOFT.
    SORRY FOR BE SO BLUNT ABOUT IT BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REAL MOVEMENT ON THIS PROBLEM BEING FIXED

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @ruffnexskid! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when trying the collect the Treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar. The development team had hoped to have this issue resolved in TU 1.2.2, though the investigation was reopened following reports that the issue still persisted.

We don't yet have any further updates to share from the reopened investigation. As soon as the development team have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread of in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • PigzMightFly
    13 posts

HI @ruffnexskid, it's been like it from day one for most of us😠 😠 😧 😧 👎 👎

• keremthns
    15 posts

Additional info : I switched to PS5. I have downloaded both PS4 and PS5 versions of the game onto PS5 console. Problem continues in both versions.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @keremthns & @PigzMightFly,

I'm sorry to hear that you've both been unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar. Thank you for letting us know that the issue also persisted after migrating to PS5, @keremthns. I've checked in with the development team, who are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation, including any news regarding fixes or ETAs for when these may be available. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all regarding the Old Cellar, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • timeee.87
    3 posts

Same problem since 6 month. First report was on the 20th December nothing happens. Last patch should remove the problem but the only thing that it removes was the stone Tablet. That sucks. Are there any updates???

• keremthns
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis i cleared every mission and I am waiting for platinum trophy. There are 2 bugs : first is this bug. Second is saint faith bug which will be fixed next update. It shouldn’t take this long time to fix these bugs. We sent our save files 6 months ago for investigation.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@timeee-87 - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to collect the Treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us. We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team regarding the re-opened investigation into this issue. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@keremthns - I'm sorry to hear that this issue, as well as the issue with "Saint Faith," is preventing you from achieving platinum. I would like to assure you that the development team are looking into both of these issues. You can follow the investigation for "Saint Faith" in this Megathread.

Once we have any news to share regarding either of these issues, it will be posted within the forums, so please keep an eye out.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • joydeep95
    5 posts

@Ubi-Borealis when can we expect to get the bug of Old Celler get corrected? With the new update I thought it will be fixed but no. Even after so many months I can't get the Excalibur 😢.
    I still can't find the missing tablet. If you want pictures prove I can provide that also.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @joydeep95!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar. The development team are still investigating this issue further. Thank you for offering to send us some additional images! At this time, the development team has been able to collect enough information for the investigation. If they require any additional information from players affected by this issue, we will let you know within this thread.

We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, including any updates regarding a fix. As soon as we have any new information to share from the development team regarding the Old Cellar, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics