Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there!

@timeee-87 - I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to collect the Treasure of Britain from the Old Cellar. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us. We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team regarding the re-opened investigation into this issue. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@keremthns - I'm sorry to hear that this issue, as well as the issue with "Saint Faith," is preventing you from achieving platinum. I would like to assure you that the development team are looking into both of these issues. You can follow the investigation for "Saint Faith" in this Megathread.

Once we have any news to share regarding either of these issues, it will be posted within the forums, so please keep an eye out.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • joydeep95
    6 posts

@Ubi-Borealis when can we expect to get the bug of Old Celler get corrected? With the new update I thought it will be fixed but no. Even after so many months I can't get the Excalibur 😢.
    I still can't find the missing tablet. If you want pictures prove I can provide that also.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @joydeep95!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the tablet from the Old Cellar. The development team are still investigating this issue further. Thank you for offering to send us some additional images! At this time, the development team has been able to collect enough information for the investigation. If they require any additional information from players affected by this issue, we will let you know within this thread.

We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, including any updates regarding a fix. As soon as we have any new information to share from the development team regarding the Old Cellar, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • strotee
    7 posts

I looked at the 1.3 patch notes for release tomorrow (7/27); zero reference to Old Cellar bug. *sigh*

• I_Am_David_
    10 posts

@strotee Yeah it's insane. I feel bad for the player support team for having to keep up with this thread that is literally been here since release. If you look at the top you can see my comment that they merged with this megathread. Been here since NOVEMBER 11th 2020! That's a day after the official release.
    I would not be surprised if the problem is still here november 11th 2021.

• inxcognito
    19 posts

@i_am_david_ i totally agree with you.. we keep updating the thread only to get the same responses because there's nothing else support team can say, which is understandable

i've been having this issue since November as well and there we 2 updates so far that were supposed to fix it but didn't.. the latest one that was supposed to fix it only removed the tablet completely.. it's gone for me (PC)

• LordDaRkUS14
    2 posts

@ubikobold just wondering when the cellar door Excalibur glitch will be fixed its been ages now I play on the ps5 and that's the only one I need so I can get Excalibur there's no plugs on the barrels at all and nothing so I can't get the last tablet for it please help

• joydeep95
    6 posts

@Ubi-Borealis You wanted picture, this is the picture post update

And in the new update I am not able to call Synin. Please check the issue.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this threads with your reports regarding the Old Cellar, and for sharing your feedback and suggestions regarding the investigation.

The development team are still investigating the missing tablet further, which is why a fix for this issue was not deployed in TU 1.3.0. I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this. I'm happy to share an update from the investigation with you all! The development team have shared that they will be deploying a fix for the missing tablet in a future update! We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more confirmed information to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@joydeep95 - I'm sorry to hear you're unable to call Synin. Can you please try changing your raven at the stables to see if this will allow you to summon your raven? If you're still unable to call Synin after changing your raven design, please can you open up a new thread about this issue? That way, we can investigate without going off-topic within this thread about the Old Cellar.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • FowlCounsel
    4 posts

First, absolutely love this game, and have completed nearly all things (including Ireland, Mastery Challenges, etc.). However, I still have the Old Cellar tablet problem. Went in there the first time in December 2020, broke all barrels/hanging bundles, but then stupidly ran up the stairs before collecting the (I assume) raised tablet. When I ran back down the stairs and through the door immediately after that, tablet was there, but still under the grate. I go back to the Old Cellar 1-2 times a week and check, and when I do, the hanging bundles are always reset/able to break again, and all braziers can be lit again, but none of the barrel have been reset, and the tablet just sits there under the grate. After the most recent 7/2021 update all is the same, except now the tablet is not visible under the grate either.

Please find a way to just reset the barrels so they can just be broken again (just like the hanging bundles that reset literally every single time) to raise the tablet, or admit there's been an unsolvable issue for almost a year now, and give everyone the tablet by inventory gift (like when Ubisoft gives everyone a tattoo, shield, etc.). Without this tablet, there's no way to get the Excalibur sword, and since the clipping bug was fixed, also no way to get the Noden's Arc bow.

I just don't understand - when the hanging bundles reset every time I go into the Old Cellar, why don't the barrels just rest as well? I could be missing something here of course, but it seems like a very simple fix here that is directly associated with the only way to fully to finish the game, and the only way to be able to get the last 2 of the only 4 Isu weapons in the game (Thor's hammer, Odin's spear, Excalibur and Noden's Arc bow) . . .

There's gotta be a way to fix this without me having to completely restart the game after 250+ hours in . . .

Thanks, BDC

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics