Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DankChris96
    Original poster 1 posts

After killing the entire order and being left with only one zealot to go, I went to the location that he patrols and found his body in the middle of the road (I checked on youtube to see if it's the right character model and it sure is, even the weapon he has in his hand matches the one he's supposed to have). I've heard of lots of game breaking bugs like this and after playing 60+ hours and being one zealot away from finishing the entire story this is pretty annoying.
    I loaded a couple of previous saves but nothing worked.

If you could please fix it like you did the Seer's Solace quest it'd be great

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 127 posts

In order to look deeper into this, can you share video footage with us.
    Can you also share your game save with us via either Facebook PM or Twitter DM

Official Response
  • chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

For the last couple days these forums have been bugged and myself and many users have been unable to post or reply, during that time I came across the exact same bug that @DankChris96 encountered and it has completely stopped me from playing the game. I reported it on the old forums where I was attempting to fix the issue of not being able to post here. I will paste my report below.

"
    I have one last Zealot to kill to unlock the last member of the order, but I found his body, literally dead in the middle of the road where he is supposed to spawn, not killed by me and uninteractable. Thus completely locking me out of the order quests and the final enemy. I know this is the Zealot as I have since watched a video of his fight, and the model is the same, weapons, location, everything. Only for me he was just already dead before I even met him. I also found another thread where someone has this exact same issue.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topi...=1606009413189

But because of this damn forum bug I can't even reply and report that it has happened to me too. I have recorded a video as Ubi-Ginge requested on that thread.

'>

I am also able to upload my own save file somewhere if I am told where you want it. This kind of bug is honestly just unacceptable, it's like, the final piece of the puzzle. Arguably equal to or more important than the main storyline and I am now completely locked out of it. I'm just going to have to stop playing the game. I will never be preordering another Ubisoft title, if I ever even buy a Ubisoft game again at all.
    "

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

It appears when copy pasting it tried to include the video link inside of my paragraph for some reason, formatting must of bugged out from the old forum. But here is the video.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

I'm unable to edit posts (I assume this is some by product of not being able to post at all, and then that being fixed) so sorry for all the replies but I decided to upload my save so you'd be able to get to this quicker. Here is my case reference number for the file.

Also I forgot to tag @Ubi-Ginge and while I'm at it just going to tag @Ubi-Baron & @Ubi-Woofer as you've both helped me before and are active. Would really appreciate some acknowledgement of this bug as it's completely stopped me from playing.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts
    I'm unable to edit posts (I assume this is some by product of not being able to post at all, and then that being fixed) so sorry for all the replies but I decided to upload my save so you'd be able to get to this quicker. Here is my case reference number for the file.

Also I forgot to tag @Ubi-Ginge and while I'm at it just going to tag @Ubi-Baron & @Ubi-Woofer as you've both helped me before and are active. Would really appreciate some acknowledgement of this bug as it's completely stopped me from playing.

Please note that for some unknown reason the first time you load this save after launching the game his body is not on the floor (he is not alive though, as far as I can tell, I have looked around) but as soon as you reload the same save his body is right there on the road. No idea why this is the case.

• Raxoras
    4 posts

Hello, exact same situation for me. Callin is the last one i need to be able to go for The Father and i found him dead on the road. Reloading the game didn't do anything so i'm stuck there.
    Hoping for a fix soon. Ubisoft Quality strikes again.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@raxoras
    While I'm sorry this is happening to you, too, I'm glad it's not just me, at least. Hopefully this can get some traction so we can get it fixed with the next patch. I really just want to play and finish the game. So close.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@chaosandcoffee Howdy! I've already responded to chaosandcoffee on the other forum post about this issue, but just in case I'd like to request the same information from the both of you on this thread as well. In order to investigate this bug further, our teams are hoping to review your current save files. Please attach these to a support ticket by going to support.ubi.com, then adding the specified files. Once you've done this, please share your case numbers here.

Official Response
  • chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Hi, thanks for the reply here too, I hadn't been looking at the old thread.

I have already uploaded it in advance to speed this up as I said above. 🙂 Case number is: 13365273

EDIT: would you like more than the one I uploaded? Notice you requested plural.

• Raxoras
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent Hi, i don't have any "Saves" folder when i go to Documents / Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Only "cache", "file_cache" and a config file.
    Can you tell me how can i get you this folder pls ?

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@raxoras
    that's not where they're located, that FAQ must be outdated or some such. They're found here.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<USER ID> (bunch of random letters/numbers) \13504 (Valhalla's identification code)

(I was told this when asked to provide save files for a different bug report)

EDIT: @UbiExcellent might want to get that FAQ changed to reflect where the files are actually located.

• Raxoras
    4 posts

@chaosandcoffee Alright thanks for that ! I'll add this to my support ticket when i come back home and provide the case number when it's done.

• Raxoras
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent @chaosandcoffee Ok, i submitted my files. Case number is : 13378848

Hope this thing will be fixed soon because i enjoyed the game until now even with little crashes on PC.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@raxoras
    No worries. And yeah, I'm in the same boat, I've had a fair few bugs, mystery I couldn't complete and some other stuff, but I was still enjoying the game and was continuing to play. But this? I've just stopped playing entirely. Don't want to continue when I'm locked out of such an important questline. Really frustrating.

• will_barreca
    1 posts

I am not having that issue but I am with the zealots. I have killed six in total but three came back alive. I’ve killed Redwalda twice and have to do it again, and Wuffa’s helath kept regenerating so I had to restart my game to kill her and I did but now she’s alive again. This is very frustrating, especially with all of the other issues in this game like lighting issues and sound cutting out. I’ve been an assassins creed fan for a long time but don’t know if I want to continue when I can’t enjoy the game.

• Gerchmonster
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gerchmonster
    2 posts

I am having the same problem with Eorforwine on PS4. Found her dead by her horse on the side of the road.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@UbiExcellent @Ubi-Ginge @UbiKobold

Hi, so any updates on this..? Just booted up the game with baited breath after the title update. He's still dead in the road, still can't play my game. In fact - none of the bugs I've reported have been fixed.

• A1ienK
    1 posts

@chaosandcoffee
    I had the same issue. Here's my solution:
    1. Verify the game by following this: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000060529/Verifying-Games-In-Uplay
    2. After booted up, he's still a dead body (at X). Carry him & put it on his horse, then move him to the green point (see the image).
    3. Click a eagle icon go to a high point(anyone).
    4. Delete all game saves related to him(Manual and Automatic).
    5. Play other world event, get abilities and gears or something else.(Just get away from Northumbria )
    After 20 - 30 minutes, he suddenly re-spawned.

Platform: PC
    Game Version: 1.1.0
    undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics