Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rossTaIVXX
    Original poster 3 posts

A problem occurred while trying to communicate with a Ubisoft online service. Please try again later [0x7000015f]
    Been trying for a week now to access in game store and connect for Xbox One and this is the message that keeps popping up. I've reached out to Ubisoft support with 2 emails, tickets, and even on Twitter but have heard nothing back except an automated email telling me to looking through the message board for a solution (btw there isn't one).
    It's not my internet connection, because not only is it working, but I can access in game stores on other Ubisoft games with no problem, except Watch Dogs Legion, which crashes every time I launch the game, still waiting on Ubisoft to fix that.
    So anyone else having this issue for Xbox One or had this issue that fixed it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SookieB88
    3 posts

Yep, same problem here. It worked sort of intermittently for me in AC so I managed to buy some helix credits and the next time it worked again I managed to use some for the map overlay pack, but the last few days it’s been constant ‘online service error’, like you it’s ABSOLUTELY not my internet connection, and unacknowledged by Ubisoft. I’m also facing the ‘data corrupt’ save game issue, again... nothing from Ubisoft. Not thrilled.

• TheCosmicBob
    73 posts

It's not tracking me, that's for sure. My profile says I played the game a week ago. I just got it four days ago and played last night for a few hours. It says I have 0 minutes playing time, I've probably got 6 total hours in it. Odyssey seems right, 530 hours in it, and Origins too with 231 hours.

This game isn't as fun as either one, so far anyway.

• rossTaIVXX
    Original poster 3 posts

@thecosmicbob it didn't get good until you left Norway for England. Once you get to England the game opens up and becomes interesting and fun, at least for me. I just want to access the store to purchase some new gear and weapons but apparently that's not an option for me cause it won't connect to online server.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

If you haven't already, the first thing we'd advise is running through our connection troubleshooting steps in the guide here.

These steps can help with issues such as this, as well as general connection health.

Official Response
  • rossTaIVXX
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-baron
    I tried this a few days ago, didn't solve the problem. I even went in and deleted all save files, uninstalled the game and add-ons from the pre-order, reinstalled game/add-ons, still have online server issue.
    Enjoying the game with hardly any glitches or problems, I just want access to in game store.

• philipo3000
    1 posts

@ubi-baron this is official response is stupid. of course we're online.

Suggested Topics