Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Galacticrazor11
    Original poster 3 posts

When doing the Daughters side quest when I died at Walsham Crag so I changed my gear to try a different way yet when I went to do the mission it wouldn't even let me do it crashing once and then not even letting me do the fight at all and nothing I've done has worked no matter how early I go into my saves it wouldn't work

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 127 posts

@galacticrazor11
    What platform are you playing on when you experience this?
    The devs are currently looking deeper into this issue
    If you're on PC or PS4, can you please share your save with us via Facebook PM or Twitter DM

Official Response
  • Seraphix2407
    1 posts

@ubi-ginge This is on ps4 for me. I died 3 times against her and it bugged out.

• echo_4_life
    1 posts

I have the same glitch on xbox died twice and then it glitches out could no longer access it both times I got very close to killing her I think 1st attempt i actually landed the killing blow as she got the killing blow on me

• shaiwan43
    54 posts

@ubi-ginge

PC here.

Bug can be reproduced by triggering the Witch battles, then crashing to desktop. Then loading, and trying to trigger it again.

The trigger is broken. It doesn't reset properly. If you start the fight trigger, and don't finish it, you are in danger of the trigger getting stuck and not working again later. It can happen on ANY of the daughters. The issue involves the corpses/triggering mechanism.

Also, if you try to trigger the fight, and say you lose and die, and reload a previous save, if you do this repeatedly it risks breaking the trigger specifically the corpse you need to click on.

• shaiwan43
    54 posts

@shaiwan43

This happened to me because, quite honestly, the game is so easy on Drengr I was fighting the level 360 witch at power level 80 and making multiple attempts to kill her and kept reloading saves many times and it broke the trigger for me.

• darkho093
    3 posts

@shaiwan43 are they fixing this on the new update?

• darkho093
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • deckdaddy21
    14 posts

@darkho093 ...they didn't

• Capsomann
    7 posts

@Ubi-Ginge

I also have the same problem. Unlike some others here I actually got to try fight the most powerful daughter (Cordelia(?)) many times. I tried to save and come back the day after to give it another shot. Then I was not able to interact with the corpse..

I play on a PS4.

I have tried several things, including but not limited to;

• Restarting the game
    • Restarting the console
    • Fast traveling to another location and go back
    • Leaving the area by horse and to return
    • Progress the main story and to return
    • Installing the Patch 1.04 and do all the above once more

Please fix this soon! I want to get Thor's armor more than anything in the game right now (especially since I cant due to a bug..😭)

• GloFriend
    6 posts

@capsomann

PS4 here and Cordelia is bugged. I can't interact with the hanging body.

• Wolfsdead91
    1 posts

I have this issue also on ps4 i fought goneril 3 times then after I tried to fight her again there's no icon to interact with on the body anymore and I've tried alot of things rebooting, fast travel ect and nothing worked will this be patched soon ?

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

Still the same problem fore over a month now quite playing because i cant get thors armor complete en thors hammer stil no fix fore it 😠😠😠

• tokajero32
    21 posts

Not sure what to say, its been 35 days. This issue was posted since day in the forums from other players. We sended videos/files/saves to the team. yet u gave priority to other things to fix when this is a very important part of the story and claiming the hammer. Really cant say more. I like u guys i like your games but there is something odd here. With these kind of actions u lose clients. Lets wait now next patch god knows when or maybe u will fix it in the next expansion.

Peace out guys in ubisoft team. Happy new year!

• MindOfEllis
    7 posts

New update still not fixed and I'm getting very frustrated cause I'm on xbox and it did the same thing to me

• deckdaddy21
    14 posts

@mindofellis PC Same boat. It's not only glitch they haven't fixed. Can't pick up a key in Lunden either. Figures. They add content but can't fix what's broken. go figure.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics