Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SeniorBigG1969
    Original poster 2 posts

i have made allies with the entire of england and completed all these main story missions, (and to not spoil anything) i just returned from norway but now there are no more prompts for main missions and there is no way that's the whole game. i don't know what to do now. ive tried doing what missions i have left but i have done all the raids possible and i do not have enough materials to complete my settlement. i have one more farm to upgrade and i dont have the materials to do it. I'm at 79% progress so that clearly isnt it. plus i have not yet killed the head of the order and to get the last clue it states that i need to complete the main missions but i cannot find them.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Drmanboydog
    3 posts

@seniorbigg1969 Ive something similar going on. Finished everything except Eurveceschire ( I finished the arc but I am not prompted to talk to randvi). All other arcs completed. I am one more upgrade away from completing my settlement, but finished all the raids - so I need 90 raw materials from somewhere, and have killed all of the order excluding some zealots and "the father". preeeetty frustrating.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics