Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dhamp1r
    Original poster 6 posts

• Treasure hunt error in Oxfordshire. After finding the treasure, the map with hints still remains in the inventory (others disappear after finding).

• Bug with the same armor. I don't know how it happened, but I found two identical "Galloglach Armor" in my inventory and don't know how to fix it. There is a solution? Or will it be fixed in the next update?

• Found a bug in Vinland (maybe there is everywhere). If you use the "Throwing Axe Fury" ability without a weapon, the game will crash.

Sorry for the bad english.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BigRedBeast
    4 posts

@dhamp1r I am having the same issue with the Oxfordshire treasure as well. Every time go to pick it up it gives me the experience for it but the item doesn't show that I looted it, thus the map still remains. I've tried multiple times reloading it from a save and it still doesn't work.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 430 posts

@dhamp1r Sorry to hear you have encountered these bugs.

Did you manage to capture any screenshots or videos of them in action?

Official Response
  • Dhamp1r
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-swaggins I have not been able to recreate the crash problem (probably this happen when you first arrive in Vinland). But here's a video with armor and treasure -

• Tik3r-
    5 posts

@bigredbeast same for me, i can pick the treasure more than once and the map doesn´t dissapear from inventory

Suggested Topics