Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dahmzor
    Original poster 18 posts

Anyone else have this problem, or no why it's happening?

It's so annoying!

So walking forwards, no other button just forward. Camera has recently decided to spin anti-clockwise. This makes the character walk in circles.
    I tap right analogue and it interrupts the spin but doesn't stop it.
    I hold right analogue and it creates a battle between rotation and direction of travel, ale doesn't help this either, countering drunk controls with drunk character just doesn't work.
    If I constantly apply slight pressure to the right analogue it stops the rotation and I can walk in a straight line. However it's back to spinning when I release to interact with anything.

I tried another pad, so it's not that.
    I tried changing up the settings, and it's not that.

I'm power score 292, settlement 5/6, just finished Cent and started Juttenheim and Lincolnshire. This is when the camera decided on full constant rotation in relation the character movement.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 343 posts

Hiya Dahmzor! I'm sorry to hear you're having this strange camera issue! First off, can you please let me know what controller you're using?

Official Response
  • Dahmzor
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubikoreanbbq EasySMX Wired Controller. Used it through Oddysey and Syndicate and most of this game and had no problems, tried my sons controller which is same as mine and problem persisted. I have just tried an xbox one controller and problem seems to be gone now, so maybe it's a driver issue for PC controllers or something.

• Ecklypsis
    5 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Same on PS5 with DualSense controller...

• Dahmzor
    Original poster 18 posts

@ecklypsis Yeah so it wasn't just me then, I really do think it was a driver issue within the game, because my controller (and my son's one) doesn't have that happen on other games. Something that needs looking into. Controller support has an error.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics