Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yomamma2020
    Original poster 1 posts

So one thing I actually enjoyed was the dice game its fun easy to play unlike some other ac games. One thing tho i had to say something ab.. idk what algorithm yall used but how is it everytime im going to win they just so happen to roll the exact opposite of me!!!! Every single timeee!!! Coulda put another 30 min of effort into that i think

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• McStog222
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • McStog222
    3 posts

@yomamma2020
    FOR REAL. It's just Ubusoft's brand of laziness to use what's called artificial difficulty by creating cheating opponents. They do it in general melee combat, they do it in boss fights, they do it in boxing matches, they do it in orlog, they do it in everything. Have you ever noticed how when you get a boss down to low health sudde lying they can spam perilous (heavy) attacks, spam insta-dodge, and your attacks don't even connect fir the last ~10-15 seconds of the fight? That's artificial difficulty.

I just played against the woman in the Birmingham pub to try and get the Order clue from her because of course they hid game completion behind a [censored]ty minigame, and after playing against her for 2 hours and 18 minutes, I won ONE coin flip and zero matches because literally every single time she just "gets lucky" right at the end and "happens" to roll precisely what she needs to beat me by 1 point. Its just lazy and not fun when minigames are so CLEARLY rigged.

• arkanpyra
    1 posts

Scenario: Ubisoft employee--Wow! People are really mad at Ubisoft because our games have so many bugs, we don't respond to fixes until everyone has almost completed the game, and our Ubisoft Connect program is horrendous. I bet we can't get them any more [censored] off! Second employee-Hold my beer, I have just the thing! (Second employee creates Orlog game in AC:Valhalla) First employee--you are really an [censored] for that! You are definite Ubisoft management material!

*The creator of the Orlog activity is now VP of Game Design and has a corner office where his excrement literally falls on the street below blessing the people with his sacred poop from his pompous [censored].

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@mcstog222 I had no problem beating her. I lost one match to her and won the second time.

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@yomamma2020 Nah, you just ran into unfavourable RNG. I had no trouble beating everyone. Just build up your tokens, then nail them with the god's favours. There was one opponent - can't remember which one - where the strategy was to just attack, attack, attack, which forced him to always use his tokens to heal, and not allow him to build them up to use his strong god's favour attacks.

Suggested Topics