Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• geoage095
    Original poster 39 posts

So many problems plauge the game now, from bugs to missing features....unrewarding boss fights,it's damn a lot.When can we expect it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheGrimReeferzz
    44 posts

@geoage095 bro don't hold your breath , with ubisofts track record things are only going to get worse .

Take ghost recon breakpoint for example , players have been moaning about game breaking bugs from the day it was released 2 years down the line they haven't changed a single thing , just added more crap that no body asked for .

This is how dumb they are and what they have done with every single game . Ghost recon Wildlands had AI teams mates you could roam the map with them so it didn't get boring , the AI team mates would talk to eachother and crack jokes while you was going from mission to mission . Well ghost recon breakpoint comes out and they completely take AI team mates out the game , making the journeys boring as well and you just felt alone in the world , one man army taking on a Army of drones and men , so people complained .

What did ubisoft do ? Oh they added AI teammates all right , but they didn't say a single word all game . They was ment to be added to make the journeys between missions less boring with dialogue and make you have some connection with then like Wildlands , instead you just got a bunch of speechless zombies following you around . What a poor and lazy decision.

What I'm trying to say is , they are just going to mess this game up even more trust me

• Etny2k
    16 posts

@geoage095 At least by December for the Season content.

• ongeburz
    17 posts

@geoage095 I would guess mid-december when we get the first content update .. by then a lot of players will be burned out by all the bugs/AI issues and etc.

I personally cannot understand why Ubisoft refuses give a statement or update. The Issue tracker on the forums has 5% of all the issues mentioned.
    Then again we get almost daily posts on twitter, youtube, etc. with screenshots and advertising.

• TheGrimReeferzz
    44 posts

@ongeburz people are burnt out already mate . Players to this day can't even get the game to launch or unable to progress past a certain mission . No testing done what do ever !

They do it with every game and they will just make it worse by trying to fix things creating more problems .

I wonder if there is a ubisoft employee that has said " guys instead of pushing the game out and thinking all about money , wouldn't it be best to just finish the game and have no comebacks or problems we have to work on for the entirety of the games life ? "

Hmm I wonder

• Netspook
    304 posts

There's a post in the News & Announcements section, https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81565/seer-s-solace-quest-important-update-hotfix-is-live

where they say this:

"You can expect fixes for some of the reported known issues (& more) later this month. Stay tuned."

But have a look at the "known isses" and compare it with what most of the complaints are about.... I wouldn't expect the game to be anywhere near "fixed" this year.

• TheGrimReeferzz
    44 posts

@netspook omg I need to look at this ! Are ubisoft just completely ignoring everyone and fixing there own problems that they think are important first ? Breaking things that doesn't even need to be touched ?

Suggested Topics