Quick Suggestions

• kevinxerox
    2 posts

same problem here

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Soma would ignore the chose traitor is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Soma and the choice of traitor following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Lisskos
    2 posts

@ubi-spud can you address this issue quickly?? i cannot go further into the game if i dont complete this quest, i've been stuck for almost 24 hours

• Thekaelli
    2 posts

@ubi-spud I tried everything you did but as everyone said, it doesn't resolve the bug

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of some inconsistencies with this Quest and it has been passed on to the team to be looked into. Once more information is available, we'll reply again.

Official Response
  • BlitzPlum
    2 posts

I am currently on the main quest mission 'The Stench of Treachery', and cannot proceed due to a bug. Spoilers marked.

spoiler

I don't want to progress further in the story before this bug has a workaround as I am wary of the consequences this may have. I have seen others mention this bug on YouTube videos but not on the forums.

Thanks, I hope there is a solution soon.

• CouchGuerilla
    5 posts

Are there any news about this annoying bug? 
    I tried everything, emptying the chache, reinstalling the game, deleting the Cloud memory... meh!!

No matter who I choose Soma always kills Birma. -.-"

• CouchGuerilla
    5 posts

@ubi-spud , Unfortunately the tip did not help either. Any news about another solution?

@blitzplum , same problem. No matter what, Soma kills always Birma instead of Galinn.

• CouchGuerilla
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CrossroadsSiren
    1 posts

Same issue for me. Loaded an old save and Soma still Kills Birna instead of Galinn.

• BlitzPlum
    2 posts

@couchguerilla My unfortunate solution was to go back to my last manual save, having to redo a couple of hours of gameplay. How I understand the bug is that the dialogue option that goes from new to read status dictates who she'll kill rather than the one you actually confirm with. So if like I did you go through to hear all the ways Eivor can say that someone is guilty, you get locked into the last dialogue option that you heard for the the first time.. Complicated, but a strange way of flagging for the next cutscene.

• ulberijn
    1 posts

No matter who I select as the traitor Soma keeps killing Birna. That is not who I want to select for this quest so now I'm stuck.

• wolf_942010
    11 posts

During the stench of treachery mission, when I accuse Galinn as the traitor, the cutscene starts and Sona accuses and kills Birna instead.

• Espvcf
    1 posts

Happens for me also. Tried to do it again, but it always happens regardless of how many times I reload the save....

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

Hey folks! The developers are investigating this issue. Would you guys be able to upload a video of this happening so we can share it with them?

Official Response
  • Bungal
    1 posts

@beardoom I am having the same issue I pick Galinn and she kills birna tried reloading from earlier save but same thing happens! I am on PC

• UnbeatenBoss
    1 posts

Is there a way to fix this problem? How long for a quick patch? I am stuck in my main story line because she keeps killing lif. I have like 20 hours in the game and don’t want to restart. If this is how story changing quests get bugged and I have to decide to ruin the story or waste a lot of time restarting from scratch. then I am for sure not going to get any additional content. If I paid full price for a game and I can’t even finish the main story then I am going to be very upset.

• leggifant
    1 posts

I'm also having this problem on the Xbox Series X.

• wolf_942010
    11 posts

@ubi-spud I have tried to upload the video I have taken of it to one of the case files however it doesn't seem to work

• sohosW
    2 posts

Maybe someone knows a way to fix this problem? waiting for a fix from developers is too long.

• Letemplierb
    2 posts

During the mission Who is the traitor when finally choosing a traitor which is Galinn, Soma keeps killing Lif. I tested picking the others and still Lif gets killed. No amount of reloading or resetting fixes this bug. Any help would be appreciated.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics