Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• detroitin2019
    Original poster 99 posts

just wondering if anyone else plays without it? I’ll look at open map, set 1 marker to where I wanna go and then just use that. Keeps my screen cleaner, no icon distractions. My marker shows on the horizon so I can know I’m heading in general direction as I might zig zag looking for places of interest. Feels a little more like exploring to me. I might my Raven to see if there’s a structure or something I want to check out but never in stationary mode as I don’t want to know what’s around. I’m sure I’m missing things as I go so probably not efficient. I’ll use Odin sight occasionally near a building or place that looks like it should contain something so I know if there is.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DaelosTheCat
    169 posts

I prefer to play with as little UI as possible. Basically I only have my health and enemy info (to see if a headshot kills them or if I need to sneak up close for an assassination). Everything else feels too bulky and I don't like too much HUD.

The only thing I'd like to change is for quest objectives to be always visible from Raven view, no matter the quest or the distance. I would like to be able to never open the map and just use my senses and Synin to find places to go to.

• Mac-70-
    19 posts

Yep i do too, turning the compass off makes your medieval drone more useful.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics